• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
freeonesnerd3.JPG

To be fair mate, this is looking pretty damm good.:thefinger

Hey Nina, please please please please get this scene on ur site ASAP :hatsoff:
whens ur next live showing?

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Some women in the adult industry in the USA just have a problem working with Blacks.

The last time I talked about doing an interracial scene it was with Vanessa Blue. Apparently she had received so much hate mail from guys on here, that she is no longer interested in shooting. It is a real shame because I really like her and I was really wanting to shoot with her. So, I will not be announcing if and when I am shooting ANY interracial.

The last time I talked about doing an interracial scene it was with Vanessa Blue. Apparently she had received so much hate mail from guys on here, that she is no longer interested in shooting. It is a real shame because I really like her and I was really wanting to shoot with her. So, I will not be announcing if and when I am shooting ANY interracial.

that sucks

Nina, do whatever scene you feel like...you can be sure I will be watching and my cock will be springing to attention. Love your work and thank you for all you do!!!!

Joybobington

Closed Account
For fucks sake, Nina is Mexican, any scene with Ray is already interracial.

And she only uploaded 2 parts of the BGG scene, not the one with the young dude.

Mexican is a nationality not a race. AFAIK she is a US citizen.

Correct. But she's mixed with Latino.

Unfortunatley she nor the industry considers scenes with Latinos or Asians to be interracial. Only scenes with Blacks.

To be in the public eye is to face criticism so I'm skeptical that that's the reason you've been undable to do such a scene. I think it's more an issue of priorities.

To be in the public eye is to face criticism so I'm skeptical that that's the reason you've been unable to do such a scene. I think it's more an issue of priorities.

And she only uploaded 2 parts of the BGG scene, not the one with the young dude.

Yeah man, come on Nina, i know u have to try and pan these out, but even the 2 clips of the BGG scene is no good, stick it all on their, as well as ur new 1, cant you put a whole clip on there, rather than us have to watch it in bits?

Yeah man, come on Nina, i know u have to try and pan these out, but even the 2 clips of the BGG scene is no good, stick it all on their, as well as ur new 1, cant you put a whole clip on there, rather than us have to watch it in bits?

It took her 3 years to shoot a scene with a new guy and now it seems it will take her 1 year to put that scene on her website that too in 12 separate parts...1 part for each month...

It is really disappointing as we fans pay $30 bucks a month and its not of so much value....

Sorry nina babes nothing against you....we all love you....its just that I was upset after spending $$ and not getting to see your latest work...:crying::crying::crying:

It took her 3 years to shoot a scene with a new guy and now it seems it will take her 1 year to put that scene on her website that too in 12 separate parts...1 part for each month...

It is really disappointing as we fans pay $30 bucks a month and its not of so much value....

Sorry nina babes nothing against you....we all love you....its just that I was upset after spending $$ and not getting to see your latest work...:crying::crying::crying:

raymond_balboa

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Relax, Relax, Relax. Jeez.
I guess that you don't realize that the scene has to be edited and formatted for the site. Nina shared the news and some pics with you so that you would be kept up to date. She wants to give you a good product from beginning to end. It takes a small amount of time to give you that. And believe me, you will be very happy with the end product!
Thank you to all of Nina's Fans.:bowdown:
Raymond Balboa

Ray love you man! You need to bring Nina back to the midwest. I was thinking about it the other day cus I'm thinking about driving to Lexington to see Audrey Bitoni later this month. I've not seen Nina perform live in like 2 yrs. Much respect to you and her.