• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
For all the shit talkers on my thread I have come to learn if I fucked a pack of wild Raccoons you still wouldn't be happy. You would say "what she only fucked 5 she should have fucked 10 and hamster too" I am doing what is best for me and pleasing my real Fans!

You always provide me with pleasure, Nina. Just do what you comes naturally, I'm pretty sure I'll be jerking off to that:nanner::hatsoff:

What a lot of fans love seeing now is girls that are younger like 20-24 to do scenes with older male talent late 30's into their 40's and up. For woman like You Miss Mercedez that have been in the business for a while it's super hot and cool to see you with younger guys like 18-22. It's the whole fantasy that we all had being younger guys sleeping with ladies 10 yrs or more older than you. I would love to see you work with young talent you never worked with before. I think you would soar in popularity and introduce yourself to new fans that way.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
MORE IMPORTANTLY
How can we get Nina to change this scene from BBG to a BBBBBG scene?
Or better yet a BBBBBBBBBBG scene.
or even better a BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBG scene.

:rofl:

mr69big

Banned
we should be glad that she is doing a dp
sure it will be super to see Nina surrounded by a lot of cocks
lets see maybe she likes it to have sex with two men and than maybe .......

Bet you how ever much you like, ninas version of DP is the Oral whilst getting fucked, certainly wont be pussy and ass at same time, that would be Nasty :D

Wow you guys are asking all the wrong questions and having all the wrong debates.
The important question is: will there be DP in this scene?
MORE IMPORTANTLY
How can we get Nina to change this scene from BBG to a BBBBBG scene?
Or better yet a BBBBBBBBBBG scene.
or even better a BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBG scene.

How about Nina holds a freeones comp on this forum, giving 1 of her biggest fans to perform in a scene with her :lovecoupl

That would be something that all fans both want to see, as well as be in with a chance of winning..

& on a personal note, if i were to ever win such a dream event, Nina would be begging to work with me more and more :thefinger

So come on hun, how about it???