• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I hope she shoots with some new male talent and not the ones she had worked in the past. It would be great if she shoots all 3 BG scenes with a storyline.....I am glad she made a step in the right direction... :nanner:

I agree Nina needs to start fucking regular male talent. I honestly would love to see her do some of the MILF stuff. I would love to see her mostly bang young guys like 18-22 yr old dudes.

She tweeted today that she's doing BBG, in case nobody mentioned it.

Well at least the people on here that always complained about her not doing should shut up now...though I doubt it. Most of her sane fans on here aren't that lucky. I'm sure they will just find something else to bitch about now.

mr69big

Banned
Well at least the people on here that always complained about her not doing should shut up now...though I doubt it. Most of her sane fans on here aren't that lucky. I'm sure they will just find something else to bitch about now.

Lets not get too carried away, saying is 1 thing, doing is another!!! shes been all talk for a while now! looking 4ward to the day she delivers the goods!!!

Lets not get too carried away, saying is 1 thing, doing is another!!! shes been all talk for a while now! looking 4ward to the day she delivers the goods!!!

One, she has said she's going to do it in the next two weeks so I would have to assume it's planned on happening. When a time frame is given like that and it's that close I give somebody like Nina the benefit of the doubt.

Two, it's not getting carried away considering their complaining was stupid whether she ever does it or not. Not to mention many of those people bitched and complained well before she ever hinted at starting again or doing more.

mr69big

Banned
D -rock;4530705 said:
One, she has said she's going to do it in the next two weeks so I would have to assume it's planned on happening. When a time frame is given like that and it's that close I give somebody like Nina the benefit of the doubt........
Two, it's not getting carried away considering their complaining was stupid whether she ever does it or not. Not to mention many of those people bitched and complained well before she ever hinted at starting again or doing more.

Hey dude, it wasnt directed at u personally, was just saying believe it when we see it, coz for example during freeones comp theres all these stories, talking to brazzers, gonna do this, gonna do that, etc etc, we all hope she is true to her word, time will tell

Re: Nina Mercedez feature dancing in Miami June 2-5

For those of you in the South Florida area, Nina will be featuring dancing this Wednesday (June 2) through Saturday (June 5) at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami Gardens, FL.

Nina Mercedez @ Tootsie's Cabaret

Here's gallery of photos of Nina from eXXXotica Miami last month & eXXXotica NY last September.

Nina Mercedez eXXXotica gallery

Nice exotica Pics Bruv, shes looking mighty fine, needs a good screwing thats for sure :p

For those of you in the South Florida area, Nina will be featuring dancing this Wednesday (June 2) through Saturday (June 5) at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami Gardens, FL.

Here's gallery of photos of Nina from eXXXotica Miami last month & eXXXotica NY last September.

Cool, i just found this out from her twitter page. I am gonna check her out tonight and most likely on Friday as well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jman5245/4559495542/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jman5245/4559495496/in/set-72157623946912778/

Cheers Jman :)

I like this two with Nina and my other favorite latina Olivia O'lovely.
Olivia has slimmed down a lot.