• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Nina....you are so beautiful baby. Thanks for this thread, its really nice being able to interact with my favorite adult entertainment star. I love all pics you post for us and appreciate your time!!!:D

jod0565

Member, you member...
1poolpic.JPG

The reason kiddie pools will never go out of style.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks to all of you who voted for me and supported me throughout the Miss Freeones Contest I really appreciate it! And I was happy just making the top 10 anything after that was just amazing! You are all the best! We always have next year! Wink Wink!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Nina....you are so beautiful baby. Thanks for this thread, its really nice being able to interact with my favorite adult entertainment star. I love all pics you post for us and appreciate your time!!!:D

Thanks Babe I always have a good time chatting with you guys!

Thanks to all of you who voted for me and supported me throughout the Miss Freeones Contest I really appreciate it! And I was happy just making the top 10 anything after that was just amazing! You are all the best! We always have next year! Wink Wink!

Agreed, and congrats!! :D xoxo

YOU DIDN'T WIN?! Dammit! I was really looking forward to that BBG scene!!!

Lets see what our darling mercedez has to say about the BBG scene....we all tried very hard to make her win...next year we will make sure she wins...
I dont know, some girls which are ahead of Nina do not deserve to be there...but maybe they have more number of fans than our Mercedez....

Nina needs more fans and I think she will have to shoot more often so that we can get more number of people to vote for her in any contests in future....

I think out of all the stars on Freeones, Nina has the most active fans. Usually within a day, an entire page of her thread has been filled.

hey Nina....I want to buy one of your movies. Which one do you feel is the absolute hottest movie you ever made, that you enjoyed making and you have real orgasms in. Thanks baby, looking forward to hearing from you.