• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I would sort of be scared to get in there with Nina in the last picture she put up. I would be worried that the fabric would finally give out and she would accidentally kick me as I was approaching. Then again it might be worth the risk. :1orglaugh

D-Rock if that happen I would ice your balls with my mouth and when you felt better I would tell you now I am all yours lets do whatever freaky thing you want papi!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hello Mercedez,....

As you know I would love to see you do IR that is with someone like Justin Slayer or Mr Marcus. Like I said I think it'd do nothing but increase your popularity and fanbase. Plus I do have wishlist of fairly new girls to the industry that I would love to see you work with.

1. Tanner Mayes
2. Tori Black
3. Kristina Rose

Thanks Michael I got this the first time around LOL

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
It seems Priya Rai did a IR recently with a black guy....

http://www.priyaraiblog.com/2009/10/05/priya-rai-goes-black/

What do you think Nina baby? Are you next? :nanner:

:mad:Ok, I know lot of (perv)members want our delicious Nina doing IR...but I really think that you all are a bit creepy ! You have to respect her choice to do it or not :mad: !
Do want you want when want my sweet friend Nina :tongue: ! You are free to decide things you like or don't !:lovecoupl
I still being your greatest friend/fan !

Wow :bowdown: you really could not design a more perfect woman then Nina flawless in every way a Godess :bowdown:

I wondering if that's Priya's first black guy ever. Which would be the legendary Mr Marcus. I would bet good cash money it is. I find her scenes really boring but her tits are perhaps the best in the business. I will be checking this out after work.

Hi Nina, I've been a fan for a really long time so very excited to be able to talk to you here! Keep doing what you do baby I can't wait to see more. And thanks for making me cum this morning.. and yesterday.. and the day before :p

Hello Mercedez,....

As you know I would love to see you do IR that is with someone like Justin Slayer or Mr Marcus. Like I said I think it'd do nothing but increase your popularity and fanbase. Plus I do have wishlist of fairly new girls to the industry that I would love to see you work with.

1. Tanner Mayes
2. Tori Black
3. Kristina Rose

Here is Nina's answer to your question : "Thanks Michael I got this the first time around". Why are you asking the question like you want to force her to perform with black men? Nina has been in this business long enough for you to understand that she will never do IR. I'm sure she isn't attracted to black men and there is nothing wrong with that. We the fans should feel lucky that a beautiful woman like Nina is willing to do nice scenes for us. I would rather watch Nina work with guys like Peter North, Mark Ashley or Manuel knowing that she is enjoying herself. Those IR questions are getting old.

Hello Nina, I am a Journalist with an idea for a story I plan on starting soon. I would very much enjoy picking your brain for a moment or two if you are interested? Thank you.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
November 10th my birthday!
For those of you who have been asking Yes my birthday is on the 10th of November here is a small wishlist on Amazon http://amzn.com/w/1M1C140EQMGW8
But feel free to just wish me a Happy Birthday that would be just fine too LOL
and here is my addy for those of you who just want to send a nice card!

Nina Mercedez
PO Box 12
Buckingham, PA 18912

Kisses
NM

l_6ca99fa471aa4d9f9b5d64c2d5e230e0.jpg

November 10th my birthday!
For those of you who have been asking Yes my birthday is on the 10th of November here is a small wishlist on Amazon http://amzn.com/w/1M1C140EQMGW8
But feel free to just wish me a Happy Birthday that would be just fine too LOL
and here is my addy for those of you who just want to send a nice card!

Nina Mercedez
PO Box 12
Buckingham, PA 18912

Kisses
NM

l_6ca99fa471aa4d9f9b5d64c2d5e230e0.jpg

What are your astrological signs baby?

i like dat pic cuz you look innocent but naughty at the same time and it makes me want to lay you across my lap and spank your buttcheeks for bein a really bad girl Lol