• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No one ...

At 25,000 a night he'd be broke in 40 days anyways! :1orglaugh
No one ever said heaven was cheap and forever. ;)

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Here is a new auction I am running.

A Nina Mercedez Official Auction!
Nina Mercedez White Frilly 1-Piece Nightie/Panties (as shown here) owned, worn, and modeled by Nina Mercedez in a XXX girl/girl shoot, 2 large, uncensored JPEGs of Nina modeling the lingerie, Nina's 2 (yes, that's right, 2!) personal full-length XXX DVD movie starring Nina autographed by Nina herself!, and a double-sided limited edition topless postcard of Nina! Direct from Nina’s Bedroom to Your Doorstep!

Here is the link http://www.giganticauctions.com/

ninamonday2.jpg

Hello Miss Mercedez

Its been a couple weeks since I emailed you. I was wondering when you were going to start shooting again? I had emailed my favorite Fitness/Bikini Model Kiera Sky and she said she's definitely interested in working with you. So since you said you'd like too, to I was wondering if you were begining to shoot. I have her contact information if you wanna email her.

Thanks!
Jason

No sorry I actually haven't watched in a while I stopped watching when all the matches looked the same.. I am a UFC fan now.

Is that because you realised that it was fake lol :D
I am a fan of UFC as well. The wrestler Kurt Angle was talking about joining UFC and fighting Randy Couture he will get killed if he does. :D

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Is that because you realised that it was fake lol :D
I am a fan of UFC as well. The wrestler Kurt Angle was talking about joining UFC and fighting Randy Couture he will get killed if he does. :D

No I always knew it was fake but I still like the entertainment of it. As for Kurt Angle he had a nasty rotor cuff injury a while back it may affect his skills.

hey nina who was your favorite lady to ever work with . i have seen alot of good choices you and shyla together was awesome looking set

Miss Mercedez did you get my question about whether or not your shooting photo shoots again? Cus I know my friend Kiera is interested in shooting some stuff with you.

I think she has a similar build to Shyla and Priya so Shyla was my vote. I don't know of Priya liking to do girls??

I seem to have it burned in my brain as well that she only wants to work with certian guys and is not interested in working with girls at all cause she is a 'size queen'.
Thats the problem with a P0rnographic memory, it's not as well trained as a Eidetic or photgraphic memory!

Nice one
http://www.*************/videos/8539/sexy-tease.html
the audio appears to have been removed :( crank up some Godsmack-spiral or puddle of mudd-control :)

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hey Nina...any chance you'd ever get to shoot with Priya...or perhaps even Jada Fire?

Sure maybe sometime in the future. I did work with Priya about a year ago I hired her to shoot a scene in one of my movies she was a great girl!

nina, i can recall you saying a while ago that you'd love to work with evan stone again.

will another scene with you and him come to fruition?

thanks

-Sam