• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No I would love to work with Daisy Marie though I have met Olivia and she is a sweetie but we have no chemistry as for Ice La I have never met her.

Well i have heard Olivia has hung up the the thong for good. :(
Daisy And you would be a hot scene. I have seen Carmen Luvana saying on here that Daisy was one of the hottest girls in the business she would love to work with.

Hi Nina. I'm your biggest fan. It two things I always wanted to see. U answer one question that u haven't done M/M/F. Hopefully one day u will do it. The other question I want to know is. If u ever going to do a interracial scene.

PS - I'm been watching you since u started. I'm 34 years old and live in Ny. When are u coming to New York. I will love to see you in person one day.

Yes babe I will be touring again in the summer. As for that movie it was a one day wonder so I had to do 3 scenes in one day so if there was cum in my hair yes it would have been hot except that if that was my first scene I would have had to wash my hair and gone through make up and it would have turned a 12 hour day into ay a 14 hour day so maybe that's what happen but I know I did enjoy shooting that scene.

you are right...but i confess i like the scene with Jerry. very hot and you make a such suprising for his load. LOL

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi Nina! I was wondering do you have picture shoot in standing position showing, the complete curves of your great great asssss!!!!. please please show me.

9.jpg

5.jpg

I guess you are not going to answer my first question about interracial. If you are uncomfortable answering the question than i'm really sorry. Don't want to get my favorite lady of all time get upset :D.

Have you ever met someone that u thought was out of your league.

Is it one guy that you wish you could have sex with that u haven't done it yet.

PS - My favorite scene is with Jean Val Jean on Who do you love dvd. I think he was the only one that you was intimided. I could be wrong. But he did a great job having sex with you. I probably seen that scene at least 100 times already lol.

Hi Nina... You are reaaly superb just everyday i think of your incredible ass you have gott...hope 1 day i could feel it...gud lucks for future...

Absolute best pose ...

That shot is one of my absolute favorites right now, not just of you, but absolute favorite of anyone! Really shows off your total beauty, so don't be shy to do more of these poses, your perfect curves are made for them.

Nina, so awesome that you're posting on the Freeones so often. Question, you have any new pics from this angle like the attached? So hot!

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Link Added.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/cba8e828745215

Attachment deleted Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you are not going to answer my first question about interracial. If you are uncomfortable answering the question than i'm really sorry. Don't want to get my favorite lady of all time get upset :D.

Have you ever met someone that u thought was out of your league.

Is it one guy that you wish you could have sex with that u haven't done it yet.

PS - My favorite scene is with Jean Val Jean on Who do you love dvd. I think he was the only one that you was intimided. I could be wrong. But he did a great job having sex with you. I probably seen that scene at least 100 times already lol.

If you consider that Nina is latin type and she did a lot of scenes with white guys then she already did interracials.

If you consider that Nina is latin type and she did a lot of scenes with white guys then she already did interracials.

Okay let me rephrase it. Nina have you ever had sex with a dark skinned person before. It could be any race. It dosen't matter. Black, Puerto Rican, Dominician, cuban, etc.

I will love to see with someone dark for a change.

PS - If you not attracted to them than I understand. Some people have perference of who they like to have sex with. With me I don't like pale skinned women. They don't turn me on at all.