• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

raymond_balboa

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes! She did 2 anal cum swallowing scenes, one in "Latina Anal Heartbreakers" and another "Mercedez Takes Control" In the new (not yet released) movie that we just shot called "THRUST" she did and anal and a creampie. To see the trailers to HeartBreakerfilms.com
To buy them go this store.

raymond_balboa

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Yes actually we have been discussing Nina's 1st Boy-Boy-Girl and she decided that she wants it to be with me and Evan Stone. I dunno if she will make it a double penetration. I hope so, but she said it will definitley be anal and a great big double facial cum-shot!!:nanner::eek::nanner:

that sounds like money ... thanks
:nanner::nanner:
Yes actually we have been discussing Nina's 1st Boy-Boy-Girl and she decided that she wants it to be with me and Evan Stone. I dunno if she will make it a double penetration. I hope so, but she said it will definitley be anal and a great big double facial cum-shot!!:nanner::eek::nanner:

I don't care about a dp but I would love to see her go all out in a scene with Manuel Ferrara or Julian ... l8tr