• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

darkman

Retired Moderator

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• 200308060029.jpg
    200308060029.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6,058
xenex said:
i never doubt that she isn't a girl. for me she's all, what a woman should be!

Nobody said ever anything against that.
We just talked about her face, which is looking like the face of man IMO.

Just check out the galleries, where she doesn't has any make-up on her face.
You'll get frighten.

anobody

Banned
be kinda funny if she turned out she used to be a man tho wouldnt it - after u all been spanking to her!

Deluxepass is a password system that's used by a lot of small sites. He has a deluxepass, he just wants to know if there are any deluxepass sites with Nina Mercedez stuff.

her face is fucked up, kinda kills her body imagine her hair cut off or shaved then she would like a man

thats a bad question, rephrase it to somethin like nina mercedes looks like a man? the answer is yes

How can you see this fine women as a man?!? ;( although i did once see some stubble growing out her make up LMAO. So if this women made a pass at you you would'nt even be slightly tempted.

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Its not that shes a man, she just looks like one. At least, her face does. Her body, i'll admit is incredible, in that one can't credit that it's down to nature, but hey, some guys just like silicone. I'm not judging anyone, just so you know. It's just that with the wealth of beautiful women out there for us to lust after, why aren't we more picky? Or maybe thats just me...

Ok her name is actually Pedro and she is my long long lost non relative from Bucalaha in the Southern Hemisphere...there that should clear any doubts.:hatsoff:

she is 110% woman to me :)
:nanner: :nanner:

darkman

Retired Moderator
don_equis said:
Ok her name is actually Pedro and she is my long long lost non relative from Bucalaha in the Southern Hemisphere...there that should clear any doubts.:hatsoff:
R U OK ?

I´ve seen faces much worse than her´s which didn´t bring up as much of a discussion as this one. To me she´s one hell of a woman with a perfect body and a nice face.

Cheers

Pedro