• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
and for all those asking, The DVD "SEXUAL ICON" will be going on sale the 1st week of APRIL. It is all XXX Nina Mercedez, 5 boy girl scenes,
Including 1 boy-boy-girl and 1 boy-girl-girl. plus 2 bonus scenes. You guys are gonna love it. It is a hot dvd, I should know I shot it and edited it.
Thank you GUYS!!!

yeah i am njoying this scene to the most...Ray u r the lucky buddy

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

njoy the pic.......

Attachments

• nina_ray3.jpg
    nina_ray3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 825
Last edited by a moderator:
and for all those asking, The DVD "SEXUAL ICON" will be going on sale the 1st week of APRIL. It is all XXX Nina Mercedez, 5 boy girl scenes,
Including 1 boy-boy-girl and 1 boy-girl-girl. plus 2 bonus scenes. You guys are gonna love it. It is a hot dvd, I should know I shot it and edited it.
Thank you GUYS!!!

Ray - Please do not edit ninas kissing in the scenes or things like holding hands, boobs sucking etc....its very important to see chemistry between the performers...ninas will wackit scenes and dp sene did not have a single kissing sene with will or jerry....these things will make ninas ordinary scenes an outstanding scenes....
Kudos to all the great work but would love to see more rough fuck non-ray scenes with lot of kissing with new performers.....maybe give nina vodka shots before shooting the scenes... :)

Remember Chemistry is the key which she lacks in her BG scenes now.

Everything Nina Mercedez does is interracial, she's Latina and performs with Caucasians #just saying

Ray - Please do not edit ninas kissing in the scenes or things like holding hands, boobs sucking etc....its very important to see chemistry between the performers...ninas will wackit scenes and dp sene did not have a single kissing sene with will or jerry....these things will make ninas ordinary scenes an outstanding scenes....
Kudos to all the great work but would love to see more rough fuck non-ray scenes with lot of kissing with new performers.....maybe give nina vodka shots before shooting the scenes... :)

Remember Chemistry is the key which she lacks in her BG scenes now.

I would agree....i love when it nina kisses a lot during her scenes and connect more with those scenes....her scenes with Manuel Ferrera are amazing because they do passionate licking and kissing.....

yeah that scene that is going up now is pretty hot!!!
'Rough Fuck" a little inside scoop on that scene, as most of you guys know I am Nina's husband. Well we had been traveling for almost 14 days straight prior to shooting this scene. We had not had a chance to really fuck for a week, just a quickie or two. So needless to say we were both pretty pent up. And before we started the scene there was a LOT of sexual tension between us. She told me she was feeling horny and submissive and for me to get a little wild. So that is why that scene is as rough as it is. After I edited it, I was like Jeez I was FUCKING HOT. see for yourselves it is going up in the members area now.

And thank you guys for all the great comments!! We do work hard to give you great sites and great content for a reasonable price.
Again thank you, and Nina says hi also...

We don't mind paying the fee to your awesome site.....we just want to see more of nina BG scenes....Would love to see her releasing her new new BG scenes every month.....

Ray/Nina - Is it possible to work with Will Wackit, Manuela Ferrera or the guy Raylene did in Wife Swapping ?????? Would love to see her with new new performers for her BG scenes.....also can you shoot a ORGY party of Nina having sex with multiple people at multiple places ?????? Maybe shoot a live webcam scenes as well....

Bottom line is we want to see more and more of NINA;s BG scenes....and willing to pay any fees....please answer the kind of scenes you planning for her and with whom ?????

Much love and respect Nina......Muah

Last edited by a moderator:
I would agree....i love when it nina kisses a lot during her scenes and connect more with those scenes....her scenes with Manuel Ferrera are amazing because they do passionate licking and kissing.....

We don't mind paying the fee to your awesome site.....we just want to see more of nina BG scenes....Would love to see her releasing her new new BG scenes every month.....

Ray/Nina - Is it possible to work with Will Wackit, Manuela Ferrera or the guy Raylene did in Wife Swapping ?????? Would love to see her with new new performers for her BG scenes.....also can you shoot a ORGY party of Nina having sex with multiple people at multiple places ?????? Maybe shoot a live webcam scenes as well....

Bottom line is we want to see more and more of NINA;s BG scenes....and willing to pay any fees....please answer the kind of scenes you planning for her and with whom ?????

Much love and respect Nina......Muah

yeah king...we wanna see more n more of Nina 's BG scenes ...njoy the pics guys!!!!

yeah king...we wanna see more n more of Nina 's BG scenes ...njoy the pics guys!!!!

Njoy some more Pics!!!!

Attachments

• nina_ray11.jpg
    nina_ray11.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 625
  • nina_ray12.jpg
    nina_ray12.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 635
  • nina_ray13.jpg
    nina_ray13.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 636
  • nina_ray14.jpg