• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Todays update on my site!

updt7_14.jpg

Nina - New leg tatts? or are they old ones I haven't noticed yet...

Lovely body you have Nina - Keep on showing it off for us!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Well actually Nina I know your priority isn't doing scenes with Blacks (men or women) because if it was you could have easily done such scenes by now given all the people that you know in the industry.

And criticism wouldn't have stopped you because it would have been your priority to do so.

Because it is a priority of yours to do scenes with other males and you have decided to do so and you've filmed such scenes.

So it's all just a matter of priorities.

Filesharing will be around as long as the internet is. Which is to say as long as human civilization remains.

So whether you post the scenes in 20 segments or 1 they will still end up on the internet in due time.

So it would be better to compete with free by perhaps going the vod route. And then people can pay for specific scenes if they're priced reasonably (e.g., charge perhaps $5 per scene not $20).

So there are ways to compete with free and it can be done by giving people convenience and reliability.

I am not gonna argue with you about my choice on who I do scenes with! And about my priorities you can say what u want buy I am over arguing about doing interracial scenes it's pointless and no one will ever be happy with the answer! Besides I haven't shot a scene till now in 2 years.

As for the second part I am not gonna charge 5.00 a scene if ppl who want to see my scenes... pay for a membership and watch the clips I have tons of members and no one has ever complained just the two guys on here! Everyone seems happy and I am gaining more members than ever right now.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Yep, that is one sexy girl! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. It's great to see that you post here so often... gotta love a star that makes a big effort to interact with her fans! Have a good night, Nina.

Thanks babe!

hey babe welcome back sorry i was away myself good to see you posting again and wow are they nice post

Thank you for the pictures you have posted here. You are definitely one of the most beautiful and talented adult stars today. I hope the negative atitudes in this thread dont get you down, there are plenty of us who love you.

Here is a screen shot of my members area so you can see the new content is going up regularly!

nmmembersarea.png

I am sorry to say nina but you dont have to lie in this forum.......I go to your website several times each day....I see that your recent 3-4 picture updates were all uploaded in one single day but each has different dates in the past on them....VERY CLEVER...

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
I am sorry to say nina but you dont have to lie in this forum.......I go to your website several times each day....I see that your recent 3-4 picture updates were all uploaded in one single day but each has different dates in the past on them....VERY CLEVER...

I really don't know what to say except the video's are there and have been there a vid goes up every Friday. I don't need to lie about what's there but if your not happy....:confused:

I've been a fan since before you were nude lol. Always wondered i've never been a month to month memeber i'm a twice a year member lol. But any ways any chance or have you ever thought about doing a shoot with a fan, hardcore or softcore doesn't matter, or to let a member/fan do a photo shoot of you? Any ways that would be any fanboy's dream come true or at least mine lol.

You know the beautiful Nina doesnt have to post anything at all but she takes time out of her day to come on here and interact with us.
So show some respect and follow the rules there is a strict rule about respecting the ocsm so i suggest maybe reading the rules first and then watching bambi
if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

You know the beautiful Nina doesnt have to post anything at all but she takes time out of her day to come on here and interact with us.
So show some respect and follow the rules there is a strict rule about respecting the ocsm so i suggest maybe reading the rules first and then watching bambi
if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

:thumbsup:Correct ! :D
:wave: Hi, Bear !!!