• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Here is my 2000 post! Just for you guys!

10.jpg

13.jpg

7.jpg

1.jpg

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
11.jpg

Something tells me Miss Nina my cock would feel so much better you that tight little asshole than your finger. I would love to experience your butthole to be honest with you. Preferably going balls deep in it. he he! I'd love to hear you wince in pleasure.

You just made my pussy wet!

Seems to me I make you wet quite a bit Miss Nina! he he! That's ok cus you've made me cum lots of times. Plus your one of maybe two girls ever to make me really hard. Let you guess who that other girl is,..hmm??? I am struggling to figure one thing out though if I was fucking your asshole would I just grab your hips and thrust my load into you butthole, than maybe you squirt the gooey goodness out on your hand and you can taste or do I pull out let you jerk me off tell I cover that pretty latina face with a generous load then let you suck out the last drops. Which do you prefer????

Hi Nina,

Just voted for you again. I was wondering, if you win do you have any plans to do anything special? Isis Taylor has promised to do her first anal scene if she wins. Would you also be willing to make a commitment to doing something new and exciting? I'm thinking maybe DP, interracial, bukkake - something like that?

Would love to hear back from you

xx

11.jpg

Something tells me Miss Nina my cock would feel so much better you that tight little asshole than your finger. I would love to experience your butthole to be honest with you. Preferably going balls deep in it. he he! I'd love to hear you wince in pleasure.

She's a really wonderful and sexy lady!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Hi Nina,

Just voted for you again. I was wondering, if you win do you have any plans to do anything special? Isis Taylor has promised to do her first anal scene if she wins. Would you also be willing to make a commitment to doing something new and exciting? I'm thinking maybe DP, interracial, bukkake - something like that?

Would love to hear back from you

xx

That will be announced in due time...:glugglug:

Nina has the best COmbination of Beauty............Hey Nina you are the pretiest lady on earth...would give some used lingeries to your fans that has been worn by you..