• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Pic from Saturday

ninainthecar.jpg

You've got sucha pretty face Nina! As much as I would love to deposit a huge load all over it I think I would have to opt to cumming in your mouth and watching you swallow. That would be my ideal heaven! he he! Girls say mine taste the best! lol

Have you done any scenes with Alexis Amore. I got a great idea for a video with you and her and amazingly it doesn't involve you having sex with her. It does involve her dominating you a little bit.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Have you done any scenes with Alexis Amore. I got a great idea for a video with you and her and amazingly it doesn't involve you having sex with her. It does involve her dominating you a little bit.

No sorry but here is a sweet pic of me and Olivia O'Lovely!!

No sorry but here is a sweet pic of me and Olivia O'Lovely!!

Wow that is fucking more than amazing, two of my fave all time latin ladies of all time (honest!) together, would love to be the meat in that lovely sandwich. Did you ever do a hardcore scene with Olivia Olovely if so can you remember what it was in?

Hugs and kisses dear Nina xXx

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Wow that is fucking more than amazing, two of my fave all time latin ladies of all time (honest!) together, would love to be the meat in that lovely sandwich. Did you ever do a hardcore scene with Olivia Olovely if so can you remember what it was in?

Hugs and kisses dear Nina xXx

no sorry we never worked together..

no sorry we never worked together..

Thats a crying shame you never having worked with Olivia Olovely, what a dynamite combination that would have been in full flow! :nannerf1::rubbel: Missed opportunity perhaps!

Nina Mercedez is the sexiest Cowgirl with the best tits you have seen

Yeee haw, can I perhaps take you for a ride sometime on my very handsome steed?

Thanks again for the great pics you post here and lovely to see you posting back here now regularly again, I know all your fans love their favorite Princess spending quality time. :glugglug:

Best wishes Nina xXx :wave2::)