• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I can say for the first time in my life I wanted to be a dildo. If I could have temporarily been anything I would have been that red dildo going in Nina's pussy and ass at the same time!!

My rotation of chicks I would eat out no questions asked will change from time to time but I know she will always be one of them.

Na because then you would be tucked away in my closet right now.. LOL

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
:eek: I've just read your pm!
4116817b686d186a7b192a677226d9baa5e04c6.gif

:1orglaugh

I'll pm you now! :lovecoupl

It's BTS pics of a photoshoot for Earl Miller! Don't think there's a vid of it. Maybe a BTS vid like the BTS vid of Janine & Julian :D

haven't seen your PM I am sending stuff out in the morning I would love to add yours to it!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
IMO you and Julian made some of your hottest movies and photo shoots ... my favorite movie was 'Coming on the Set' when you where on your belly on the bed and he was fucking you from behind ...wow :bowdown:

Your right that was a good one!!

New Gallery

Nina Mercedez looking so hot in her long red boots and black fishnets she wants you throbbing cock!
...and the feeling is definitely mutual...! ;)

LOL Thanks for editing your post I was wondering what you were trying to say... LOL... Thanks Babe!
See the effect you have on us all? :1orglaugh

:eek: oh...my...! *melts*

Wow, I am ashamed to admit that I have only recently begun to appreciate Nina, but I am fairly awestruck by her beauty and allure. I can't put my finger on it, but Nina has some kind of erotic mystery that can make a simple scene like this sizzle, and that comes from something innate. These pictures are so addictive, I can't stop looking at them, the way they are shot, and the expressions on Nina's face, what a lady. I am in awe.

Thanks Babe BTW your envelope of goodies went out today and don't sweat that SOTW you lost by only one vote!

a sig as beautiful as mine with your face and body on it should of wom hands down lol ill try next week too

and ty i cant wait for my goodies