• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nikki Sinn is now on Freeones. Come see me

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
Welcome Nikki. I'm your fan for years ... you have what I love is that tattoo on breasts ... you are very tasty.:bowdown:

Come to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil...I hope;)

Thank you so much... Its on there forever.. lol
and you are yummy yourself..
I'll let you know if i get there...
xoxo

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
So will we be seeing more of you, I look forward to it. You have always been hot to me.

I have some new stuff coming out very soon.. Plus some private stuff you can get in on..
I'll keep u posted.. very soon..
xoxo

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
Welcome to our 3-ring circus. I assure you the posts from the members here will keep you quite entertained.:hatsoff:
Well this 3 ring circus and the carnival in my head makes a good combo.. lol
Good location, Arkham,,,, tell the joker I said Hi
xoxo

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
Wow Great to see you on here Nikki! I loved all the scenes you made last year the Naughty America ones were all great, can you give us an update on if you have any new scenes coming out soon? thanks

Thank you.. Naughy America was a fun project.. I enjoyed making those scenes..
Right now I have a Femdom scene out.. Pm and I'll tell you where you can find it..
I also have a private solo scene... Just me in a hot steamy tub violating myself to an amazing orgasm... I love this scene..
Next I have New scene with Debi Diamond and I coming too.. Can't wait to share that one

NikkiSinn

Verified Babe
Hi Nikki,

I've always loved your attitude. Love life and be true to yourself. I have been a big smoke fetish fan and have been enjoying the smoking you've done in so many films and when you are at personal appearences. Are you still a smoker? Great to talk with you. Be strong, live long.

Thank you so much. I still do but not like I use to.. I can't give up that all the way. You all like seeing me do that and I can't take that away from you..
Getting stronger and living life to the fullest..
xoxo

georges

Staff member
welcome on board and enjoy your stay nikki :hi::wave:

Awesome!
I sent you a PM but I figure I'll ask you here too...

I've been a fan for a while now because of these few clips I found a few years back of you with Chris Collins & TT Boy. It is not Hot Tight Asses 3... I know because I tracked down a DVD of that (it was hard... went to some random Australian place and they wound up finding a copy for me from someone else).. anyway, I was bummed to find out it was the wrong one! NO ONE seems to know what movie its from!

I sent you a few screencaps
Any help!?

EDIT: Just saw you replied to my original thread. (Sorry for not checking that first!)

Hello everyone on Freeones. My name is Nikki Sinn. The Original Sinn. Its seems that everyone has told me over the years the I am a very hard girl to track down..
Well guess what???
I'm right here. Come talk to me.. Leave me a message. I am now all over and no more mystery.. LOL..
I love my fans old and new.. Its so good to be in touch.
Thanks for all the love and stay sexy..
xoxo
Sinn-cerely,
Nikki Sinn

This will sound like I am in some sort of "in the cool kids club" but I was lucky enough to track Ms Sinn down about 2 years ago. She has been the most amazing person to correspond with, and I'm damned lucky to get to call her my friend now. She isn't kidding when she says to leave a message. I began talking to her with the usual "OMG I've been a fan for years!" kind of stuff, not expecting in the beginning to really get a decent reply. To my surprise and pleasure, she responded with candor, humor, and grace. She's someone who really does care about her fans, and handled my complete fanboy questions without batting an eye.

And to the gent who asked about her smoking... I think that was like my second question to her lol, as I have quite the smoking fetish myself.

And of course, to you Nikki, thanks again and always.

JT

posttitsorgtfo.jpg

:D