• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ok-

Video suggestion here-

They should try one of those hidden camera massage videos (they have the table already) where Joey gives her a massage (his face blurred). The cameras would be angled a distance away so it appears like a secret taping she isn't aware of. He starts by massaging her back with a towel covering her ass. He gets her to agree to remove the towel for a better massage, then to roll over so he is able to get the front. Have this shot a distance away like she has when revealing more in the past. Then it is time for the happy ending. Have the camera facing from her point of view as he rubs her to an explosive finish.

This could be shot in a way that reveals a bit but is within her boundaries and is sexy as hell. To cap it off, after the climax he points to the camera and says he has gotten it all on tape and is going to reveal the first ever Nikki Sims sex tape (or something like it). She freaks out.

-BB

You boys really live in LALA Land. A video like this will NEVER happen. My suggestion is for you guys to go find yourself a new model to follow that reveals more. Nikki is so stuck on this lame ass content of hers and so are her fans that are so mystified with this non-sense. I came back here after a month to see the same comments, same content and same crap that led me to leave the first time around. She will never pass these boundaries, if you are okay with that, great for you. Otherwise please stop the hopeful wishlist crap. This girl is very smart and knows she does not need to take it further. You guys constantly yapping her makes her less inclined to try new things. Food for thought.

To me this weeks preview looks to have more potential than most of the previews lately. .. we shall see

Looks similar to the Teddy video, but now having some fun with the pillow.
Could be good :rolleyes: or not.

3878.jpg

2643.jpg

Agreed-

It looks like they used two cameras here or a moving one unlike the teddy bear video where the camera was stationary, IIRC. That teddy bear video was really good.

Teddy was decent. They used one handheld for Nice Pillows. She looks exquisite as always but ultimately I am not regretting ending my subscription.