• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Just like some of the latest videos: "nice" but boring. It's sad to say that about a naked woman in a tub, but it looks effortless.
Actually, I feel sorry for Mumblez if she fucks like that :dunno:

I know some of you guys will be happy with anything, but she can do better.
She has made a bunch of tub videos, no prob with that, but there's nothing new, is just another loop. She's in a bathtub... she should use it, be playful, sexy, at least do something more than the same moves for 8 minutes with a cold stare to the camera...

Maybe it's just me :cool:

Ehh I thought the sexiness was pretty good this one. She's looking hot and the tease was nice this time. No stupid giggling or anything like that. Overall a pretty good video, but I always wish she'd cut the shit at this point and just give a flash or two on occasion. This video would be perfect if she just poured water over them, gave us a look for a bit, and went back to the tease. But I doubt that day will ever come, who knows.

For the members of Nikki's site, a question for you-

Do any of you even look at the fill-in models that they pay for?

Most of them are just not suitable for that line of work. Many are poorly shot amatuer videos/photos and when posted or in the previews they never mention the 'model's' name! When I was looking at this week's photo shoot it struck me that maybe they should use that investment differently, perhaps for an assistant (part time) for Nikki to help with the set-up/shooting and brainstorming for ideas. If the two of them keep coming up short on ideas it may be time for a new set of eyes.

Most of them are just not suitable for that line of work. Many are poorly shot amatuer videos/photos and when posted or in the previews they never mention the 'model's' name! When I was looking at this week's photo shoot it struck me that maybe they should use that investment differently, perhaps for an assistant (part time) for Nikki to help with the set-up/shooting and brainstorming for ideas. If the two of them keep coming up short on ideas it may be time for a new set of eyes.

That's a very interesting perspective. To your questinon, no, I go straight to Nikki's section.

I have never had any real interest in any of the girls they've had on there. I looked at them once and was not impressed at all and immediately went to Nikkis stuff. Paying someone a bit to get some ideas would be a much better idea I believe,would be great to get some me concepts. In other news, she was asking on twitter about the onlyfans website, wonder what her thoughts are on that???

It sounds like the wanted to grow "network" of girls but it just didn't pan out. The long term goal was probably for Nikki to possibly retire sooner or just do special sets, and most of the future growth would be the new models. The problem is the solo girl subscription website is a dying thing. Its move on to instagram, camsites, onlyfans, and premium Snapchat. Nikki has a had an impressive not many girls that were around when she started are still active.