• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

is it all possible that this sudden hault of new content is linked to the jerry springer incident?

Anyone ever had any luck subscribing to her site from the UK?

I've been trying for about a month, but the CCBILL payment form just times out. I have contacted them and they respond with incredibly stupid replied like "One of your internet settings it stopping it" so I reply "Which one?" and they reply "Try using a web browser" and I reply "I've tried IE and Firefox" to which they replied "Turn off your firewall". Nothing works with their shitty site.

I really want her videos, I love her body. This is whats so messed up about the internet. You can get all kinds of disgusting stuff for free, but the stuff you want to pay for, you cannot get because of their shitty payment providers.

Sorry to go off topic a bit but I heartily agree Busngabb. I thought it was just my ancient PC so it is at least a comfort that my not being able to join up to Lady Sonia's site aint just me. If the same thing happens with Busty Blonde Faith's new h/c site very shortly I will have a tantrum. We should personally march on CCBILL and be extremely cross with them.
I've no idea really how to sort them out though if you've had no luck.