• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The 'Diyok Sundae' looks interesting but I really would like to see some previews of what is ahead. Hoping we don't get another vibrator on panties video for a while.
Haha, yeah. I don't even bother watching those. Same goes for feet videos.

Preview September 5th 2016
rKZbRv.jpg

NICE-

Hopefully the video has the same outfit and something good going on (except a vibrator on panties)

I wouldn't have a problem with the vibe/panties vids if she would actually let go and get into it; make some noise, talk dirty - you know, sexy stuff. But she barely makes a sound and is so self-conscious that it's a flat, predictable ride each and every time.

Jerm74

Banned
I wouldn't have a problem with the vibe/panties vids if she would actually let go and get into it; make some noise, talk dirty - you know, sexy stuff. But she barely makes a sound and is so self-conscious that it's a flat, predictable ride each and every time.

This is exactly the problem I have with her whenever she does those videos. She really doesn't know how to be "sexy", it's just "tee-hee. I'm covering my nipples and using a toy. That should be enough." without realizing there has to be more if you're asking 8+ minutes of not doing much.

just a few hours for the next video but here's another preview... Fuck the dildo, come on Nikki, is time to suck those nipples

prev2.jpg

prev. photoshoot
prev.jpg