• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Did you say my name? My ears were ringing :)

http://phil-flash.com/girls/next-door-nikki/060/car-wash-full-on-boob-flash.php

BTW... if you tried to join my site today... there has been a password script error. Which did not allow new signups to go through... so if you tried... try again :)

I have been monitoring a support ticket with my hosting company and emails back and forth with CCBill all day long. Finally I got both of them on a three way call and everything appears to be fixed.

As much as was all love and appreciate the amazing topless sets you have been releasing, I am curious if there are any bottomless sets you have or plan to release?

As much as was all love and appreciate the amazing topless sets you have been releasing, I am curious if there are any bottomless sets you have or plan to release?

Phil has already answered that, and the answer was unfortunately a no. Im just happy about the young nikki boobies and am excited as hell for more :)

Dude that is just disgusting like an old ladies legs.... it is a sign of old age by the way

You come on this forum and whine, bitch, and complain.

Why do you even bother looking at Nikki?

Why do you think a bunch of Nikki's fans care about what you don't like?

Try being constructive. Share with us the material you do like. If there is none then go to another forum.

Damn-

Nikki took another one of my ideas and used it as a theme. I posted this on her ID page last November.

So that makes Naked Sushi, Glitter Tits, and Work of Art.

Damn-

Nikki took another one of my ideas and used it as a theme. I posted this on her ID page last November.

So that makes Naked Sushi, Glitter Tits, and Work of Art.

Could you suggest her a full nude video without any paint or oil or honey (etc) which runs at least 10 minutes?
😂😆😉

Has Nikki ever been measured on film? I have my doubts that she is a DD. I'm thinking she's smaller, especially now
I don't think she has, no, but courtesy of one video, I have her exact areola dimensions. I can post if you like.
I'd over-analyze, but I'm too busy enjoying her perfect hourglass figure, her softening, aging body and breasts, and otherwise in a deeper lust for her now, than I've ever been. What was he asking again? Oh, cup-size ... yeah, could care less on Nikki. And I'm usually one for fuller figured women too, but Nikki is that type of perfection that really just makes me forget about specific sizes for specific anatomy.

I don't know, not me, I like women in their prime which is under 30, Nikki ass is starting to look like a deflated volley ball. No flogging please, Just my opinion
Maybe it's because I had several women age 32-45 when I was in my late teens, but I really don't understand this at all. I met my wife young, and with ever passing year, she only gets hotter. I can only imagine how Nikki is in bed right now into her 30s. You're really missing out on her best years if you think a woman's "prime" is under 30.

And I know that's not just me.

I'd over-analyze, but I'm too busy enjoying her perfect hourglass figure, her softening, aging body and breasts, and otherwise in a deeper lust for her now, than I've ever been. What was he asking again? Oh, cup-size ... yeah, could care less on Nikki. And I'm usually one for fuller figured women too, but Nikki is that type of perfection that really just makes me forget about specific sizes for specific anatomy.

I'm 100% with you. Could't agree more!!!

Look, I've been following Nikki since she first came out, literally like fifteen years ago (give or take). So those of you who have been there the whole time, I'm there with you. I will say she is gorgeous, always has been. Additionally, I will continue to frequent this site, among others, for her most up to date releases. The reality though, is that she is in the winter of her career. That's not a dig or a knock, it's just the way it is. Her steadfast fans, including me will stay by her side. When you consider the competition all those years ago, it is easy to say she won, she beat them all out. I will always look forward to the latest release, and the newest set; but she can only keep this up for so long, and I'd only want her to keep it up for so long. Next Door Nikki, keep going as long as you want, we'll always be there to have your back, because you're beautiful.