• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is this new stuff released from the NDN days or a link to material released a while ago?

Photos were taken back in 2004. Thumbnails showing the topless shots were posted back around that time but the full-sized images were never released...until now. The set on the site is 180 pics, plus a video. Not all of the 180 pics in the set are topless. In fact it's less than 30 pics that are topless. Given the era that the photos were produced the resolution is not HD, but they're decent.

Photos were taken back in 2004. Thumbnails showing the topless shots were posted back around that time but the full-sized images were never released...until now. The set on the site is 180 pics, plus a video. Not all of the 180 pics in the set are topless. In fact it's less than 30 pics that are topless. Given the era that the photos were produced the resolution is not HD, but they're decent.

Thanks Brix-

If Anyone can uncensor this one, you'll forever be my hero! lol

IMG_15962.jpg

Wow-

Never been one for the younger stuff but that may be a mind changer.

It certainly is a quicker picker upper!

This is the Nikki that "set the hook" for me. I love modern Nikki, but I think the reason I'm still -- let's be honest -- obsessed, is because of the perfection she embodied in those earliest days. I bitch and I criticize, but dammit, I'm a legit fan till the end.

This is the Nikki that "set the hook" for me. I love modern Nikki, but I think the reason I'm still -- let's be honest -- obsessed, is because of the perfection she embodied in those earliest days. I bitch and I criticize, but dammit, I'm a legit fan till the end.

Is a one month sub to her old stuff worth the $29.99?

Is the video decent enough quality (for that time period)?

The quality is better than the Jerry Springer vid but it ain't tack sharp. It's really a matter of how much of a completist you are and how much disposable $$ you have. For me, I've been waiting over a decade for these pics that I knew existed but couldn't get...it was kind of a nice surprise.

It's kind of funny that no one has even posted the teaser for today's video from Nikki's site. It's all about Phil's new legit topless pics. We can only hope there's a good amount more, we all knew that set existed.

If Phil has more stuff from Nikki from back in the day, then why post it now and not back then? Maybe something legally kept him from posting them? Makes me wonder what other stuff he has kept in his archives?

If Phil has more stuff from Nikki from back in the day, then why post it now and not back then? Maybe something legally kept him from posting them? Makes me wonder what other stuff he has kept in his archives?

This would be long enough where a 5 or even 10 year contract could have expired, so it could have something to do with that where they had an agreement and it is now no longer valid. Or Phil just thought now the time was right...or he finally found that hard drive. Who knows, they're here now.

It's kind of funny that no one has even posted the teaser for today's video from Nikki's site. It's all about Phil's new legit topless pics. We can only hope there's a good amount more, we all knew that set existed.

Because it's kinda boring, except for foot lovers.
At least, the next one seems a bit better

out.jpg

This would be long enough where a 5 or even 10 year contract could have expired, so it could have something to do with that where they had an agreement and it is now no longer valid. Or Phil just thought now the time was right...or he finally found that hard drive. Who knows, they're here now.

Pretty much what I was thinking. Nikki has to be pissed. No telling if she or Joey will address it. She had to know this could possibly happen. She may have another round of...'you did it on Springer and for the old site you worked for but not your own...?'

mriwck

Banned
See people!! I don't know why most of you were so damn excited over her giving a nipple flash or whatever when she did full topless sets and videos.. not only that there's more to come.

See people!! I don't know why most of you were so damn excited over her giving a nipple flash or whatever when she did full topless sets and videos.. not only that there's more to come.

Not so much excitement as it is surprise. IMHO, Nikki looks so much better today, that is unless your into the teen look.