• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
can´t believe - nikki is making money with doing the same shit since 10 years :)

- - - Updated - - -

can´t believe - nikki is making money with doing the same shit since 10 years :)

There are two things. One, everyone here knows nips.com and goldensgirls. Two, majority of people in this thread don't have access to her full contents. I come to this Nikki's thread to see people chat and share pics or gifs of Nikki. But what I get to see every time is seeing the same sets in 8 different links. Would it be that hard to share the more revealing 3 or 4 pictures per set or capture her video slips in pic or gifs and discuss about it here? If I can get the majority of contents in this thread from nips.com and goldensgirls, what's the purpose of this thread with its 755 pages? What incentive is there for people to even visit this thread? Ok rant over. Cheers!!!

There are two things. One, everyone here knows nips.com and goldensgirls. Two, majority of people in this thread don't have access to her full contents. I come to this Nikki's thread to see people chat and share pics or gifs of Nikki. But what I get to see every time is seeing the same sets in 8 different links. Would it be that hard to share the more revealing 3 or 4 pictures per set or capture her video slips in pic or gifs and discuss about it here? If I can get the majority of contents in this thread from nips.com and goldensgirls, what's the purpose of this thread with its 755 pages? What incentive is there for people to even visit this thread? Ok rant over. Cheers!!!

The people that own/run those sites post the same links to promote their site.