• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does anyone have a way of asking Mr. Flash about these photos? I think enough time has passed that it's safe to release them for sale now. I'd buy! :)

I believe that was the test shoot Nikki did when she first joined PhilFlash and was before he decided to go the whole tease/no direct nudity route with his site. What I would like to know is if he has all the images and uncut videos that 'showed too much' to be posted cause there had to be re-takes and pics taken while she was repositioning, moving locations, etc...

One thing that I wish she had done with PhilFlash and hopefully is doing with her current site is taking topless and full nude pics with each set so that in 5 - 10 years she can re-release all her sets now with her topless/nude. I'd love to see her go beyond just teasing and the occasional slip now but it would be amazing to get such pics from her entire modeling career, especially the early PhilFlash stuff.

And I'll just leave this here from one of my favorite 'slips' (Naked In Bed video from March of 2012):

View attachment 366863

I believe that was the test shoot Nikki did when she first joined PhilFlash and was before he decided to go the whole tease/no direct nudity route with his site. What I would like to know is if he has all the images and uncut videos that 'showed too much' to be posted cause there had to be re-takes and pics taken while she was repositioning, moving locations, etc...

One thing that I wish she had done with PhilFlash and hopefully is doing with her current site is taking topless and full nude pics with each set so that in 5 - 10 years she can re-release all her sets now with her topless/nude. I'd love to see her go beyond just teasing and the occasional slip now but it would be amazing to get such pics from her entire modeling career, especially the early PhilFlash stuff.

And I'll just leave this here from one of my favorite 'slips' (Naked In Bed video from March of 2012):

View attachment 366863

If she was smart and thought of that in the beginning, that's a killer idea. She would be able to continue the modeling career while way past her prime and give everyone what they wanted. We know her and her guy have taken topless pics before from the leaked pictures that came out. Who knows, maybe they have a repository somewhere that they may release someday.