• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

but I have to agree with the Zzzzz, you can only do the NN thing for so long.

Ummm...you do know the irony of your statement and posting in this thread considering Nikki is pretty much living proof that it's wrong. Unless by "can only do the NN thing so long" you mean not only being one of the most recognizable and successful people in the industry but also being one of the most successful people of all time in it, and doing it for the better part of a decade and still going strong.

Ummm...you do know the irony of your statement and posting in this thread considering Nikki is pretty much living proof that it's wrong. Unless by "can only do the NN thing so long" you mean not only being one of the most recognizable and successful people in the industry but also being one of the most successful people of all time in it, and doing it for the better part of a decade and still going strong.

Technically shes not NN. She's done plenty of nude, so both of you are wrong.

Jesus F. Christ - here we go again.

It's really very simple.

If you don't like NDN just cancel your subscription to the thread.

And why are you bitching at the post above you when all that post did was diffuse the on-going (and by on-going, i mean the last five years) argument?

Surely your statement deserved a more worthy and appropriate target.

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

And why are you bitching at the post above you when all that post did was diffuse the on-going (and by on-going, i mean the last five years) argument?

Surely your statement deserved a more worthy and appropriate target.

As I said, just cancel your sub . . . .