• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sid-sexy

Banned
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Has she done a fishnet top video in every color yet? I want her to do a mauve fishnet top video next... then taupe :glugglug:

Ya, I agree!!! Those new guys who have been on here for less than 4 years and post less than 5 times a day everyday since then are a real pain in the ass. Man, what would we do if we had a life?

What would you do? No doubt you would be somewhere else on the internet, complaining and whining about something else.

Yep- Nikki really hasn't changed her act much.

If you don't like it, there are literally hundreds of other gals on Freeones who will show you each and every part of their naked bodies (God bless 'em!).

Has she done a fishnet top video in every color yet? I want her to do a mauve fishnet top video next... then taupe :glugglug:

Every now and then I look at this board to see if Nikkis done anything different. It's incredible that she's still selling the same crap after all this time! How old is she now 30? Must be something like that. She used to be slim and cute, no she's a getting a bit heavy and loosing her looks.

Credit where credit is due though, she managed to to keep thousands of virgin schoolboys on the edge of their seats, dick in hand for years. Well done Nikki but it's about time you retired, you're getting a bit old for this.

(Watch the enraged posts .............)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Every now and then I look at this board to see if Nikkis done anything different. It's incredible that she's still selling the same crap after all this time! How old is she now 30? Must be something like that. She used to be slim and cute, no she's a getting a bit heavy and loosing her looks.

Credit where credit is due though, she managed to to keep thousands of virgin schoolboys on the edge of their seats, dick in hand for years. Well done Nikki but it's about time you retired, you're getting a bit old for this.

:facepalm:
I sincerely hope your NOT 50 yrs. old, complaining about too much clothes on an Internet Model in her 20's??

That last comment.. it's 'almost' as if you posted 'just' to get a rise from people. Pointless, just pointless and if you think that every single model has to take off her clothes then somethings misisng from your life. It's her job, she gets paid and thats that. How would you like it if, for example, you worked as a brick layer... "Pfft, you should be putting the windows as well, I'm sick of you just laying those bricks all day".

That last comment.. it's 'almost' as if you posted 'just' to get a rise from people.

Of course I did ... and it worked. I like to provoke people to defend ridiculous things. If you met nikki in the street she'd give you exactly enough to keep you dribbling over her yet you'll defend her from my comments. You sad twat.

Of course I did ... and it worked. I like to provoke people to defend ridiculous things. If you met nikki in the street she'd give you exactly enough to keep you dribbling over her yet you'll defend her from my comments. You sad twat.

Did you ever think that maybe some guys like to be teased? If you don't like what she does you don't have to look at her, it's your choice. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you, you little troll.