• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

i kinda see why she dont show'em:facepalm:
dont get me wrong, id still hit it!

Lol I know what you mean. But hey we all saw so many inofficial pics of her before that we kinda guessed that the real thing can't live up to the legend. Personally I still adore her and I enjoy tits with flaws more than those with extreme boobjobs.

Now I hope she "accidently" shows the rest as well :nanner:

I haven't seen this girl in two years and she's sill suck in the same place. And people are still making excuses for her. She's boring. At some point everybody has to go to the next level. Stagnation sucks. But she really is a pretty girl. Now time to be a hot woman. My opinion.

I haven't seen this girl in two years and she's sill suck in the same place. And people are still making excuses for her. She's boring. At some point everybody has to go to the next level. Stagnation sucks. But she really is a pretty girl. Now time to be a hot woman. My opinion.

agree!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Is funny because people were saying this two years ago.

:tongue:

Our opinions don't matter. Nikki has fans and is making money doing what she does. If people don't like it, well, overthrow the shitty American capitalist system or quit complaining.

hmm, things are getting interesting. If she decides to throw out some good pics that really show something, she will have my support in the form of a membership. Until then............

I can't help but find it hilarious now that she has finally showed the tits "accidentally" or not, how the comments for this thread have absolutely stopped. Good stuff.:1orglaugh