• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I did a search for "fubar" on here and did not find one.

She is on fubar. Has albums named "Naked little me", "Me and some girls doing the naughty thing", "Fun with food", "Me and me special vibrating buddy", "Naked in the shower for real", and "In the Jerry Springer Audience".

The thing is about that website is that to see some albums, you have to buy her something. I do not know if there are those pictures in there, but she seems real on that website.

/user/860838

Here is the link

I am not entirely sure what is in the hidden pictures, but she did post a picture as proof, but i am still not entirely sure it is all her.

Is it Nikki?

1) The phrasing does not sound like her. Nikki is fairly dry and articulate in writing - and just dry in speech. The author of this web page is vapid and juvenile.

2) Nikki doesn't live in Scottsdale, AZ. She's in Illinois, and though I don't know or care to know where, the Scottsdale area of Chicago is way too urban/populated to prance around naked all day.

3) The site says she's single. She's not and hasn't been single for some time (the intro says that she's 28 at the time of it's writing and lists her current age at 29 - she's been married since 2008).

Possible conclusions:

1) Nikki is a multiple personality disorder patient looking for action on the side.

2) Nikki was bored and decided to create an alter-ego, only marginally different from her professional persona, with which to make some extra money and/or find sexual partners on the side, despite the fact that she could easily obtain both more sexual partners and better pay by advertising through her own site.

3) This is someone with some Nikki swag trying to impersonate and make a few bones off her image.

I leave it to you to decide.

Mauser98k

Closed Account

Is it Nikki?

1) The phrasing does not sound like her. Nikki is fairly dry and articulate in writing - and just dry in speech. The author of this web page is vapid and juvenile.

2) Nikki doesn't live in Scottsdale, AZ. She's in Illinois, and though I don't know or care to know where, the Scottsdale area of Chicago is way too urban/populated to prance around naked all day.

3) The site says she's single. She's not and hasn't been single for some time (the intro says that she's 28 at the time of it's writing and lists her current age at 29 - she's been married since 2008).

Possible conclusions:

1) Nikki is a multiple personality disorder patient looking for action on the side.

2) Nikki was bored and decided to create an alter-ego, only marginally different from her professional persona, with which to make some extra money and/or find sexual partners on the side, despite the fact that she could easily obtain both more sexual partners and better pay by advertising through her own site.

3) This is someone with some Nikki swag trying to impersonate and make a few bones off her image.

I leave it to you to decide.

and if i recall correctly, her real name is Christina Kuehner, not Nikki Moretti.