• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Nextdoor Nikki

Soz Eddie didnt realize there were 69 pages i was replying to the first one ill be more careful in the future.

I use to have a membership to NDN website. Nikki rocks!

Bands right now-Nightwish and Soilwork :banger: :banger:

http://gunnersgirls.com/hosted/misty/vid_ndn_ma_poster/index.php?ccbill=669803>Nikki

Last edited by a moderator:

It's official i'm no longer a fan of nikki,i'm just getting tired of watching the same poses time and time again,its getting pretty boring,i think she needs to go that extra step now cause the cockteasing is going on long enough.
Dont want to offend annyone whit this.

It's official i'm no longer a fan of nikki,i'm just getting tired of watching the same poses time and time again,its getting pretty boring,i think she needs to go that extra step now cause the cockteasing is going on long enough.

I'm with you on that bro....no doubt she's hot but need something new.

gutte said:
Dont want to offend annyone whit this.

I kind of got bored of her but then i found another board that posted full sets and videos and stuff so i've been checking her out on that site instead of this one.