• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

People posting saying that is also old. You could always just... not click on her thread.

I agree with this, but I also think she needs to change it up. She shouldn't go nude if she doesn't want to, but for the sake of keeping people interested in her she needs to do more new things.

She has done pretty good with some newer sets, like the shower and sheer sheet ones. As long as she keeps upping the ante she'll be okay.

I agree with this, but I also think she needs to change it up. She shouldn't go nude if she doesn't want to, but for the sake of keeping people interested in her she needs to do more new things.

She has done pretty good with some newer sets, like the shower and sheer sheet ones. As long as she keeps upping the ante she'll be okay.

Well, sure, I think there are a lot of people that would like to see her do *something* different, no doubt. I think this is a problem that isn't unique to her, though. I think repetition in the adult world is everywhere.

I mean... how worn out and tired is seeing every chick throw on a "naughty school girl" outfit?

And yeah, I'd agree that some of her more recent sets are getting interesting.

H

shes played out, ever since she burned her paying customers and went tits out on springer, i dont mind looking at her but who the fuck would pay to see the same old shit:2 cents:

You could also stop complaining that people complain.

Just a thought.

You could also stop complaining about people who complain about people who complain because all it leads to is more complaining from people who complain about people who complain when all we what to do is look at hot pictures and not read complaints from people who complain about people who complain.:tongue: