• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

Ohh... dude- rush me to the burn unit!

The fact is- this woman doesn't do nude photography yet, and may never. There are a lot of guys who come to this thread, post photo sets and/or videos of her, and love what she's doing, and enjoy it.

But then, on nearly every page of this thread, someone has to restate what has already been stated, re-stated, complained about, argued about, and at times, has gotten downright insulting to Nikki because she's been incredibly successful doing just what she's doing.

Not that I need to stick up for her- she's a big girl and no doubt has a lot of men who are willing to keep looking at her as she does her teasing thing.

But like I said, having to constantly go through the "she should do nude" is not only old- it's annoying. It's an opinion, and it's obviously, at this point, not one that Nikki shares.

Now then, on with the pics and vids...

H
the fact is...anyone that would buy into a site with non nude models is not to bright...there are a million pics of hot women who look just as good if not better than her...theres not a movie star in the world that could sell me a none nude site...i guess there is a fool on every corner..trust me...the tatoos..and shes looking more out of shape in each set...i dont think she has much longer even to sell nude pics...she going down hill...she better make the money while she still can! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!

#3 shes starting to look rode hard and put up wet...if i was her,,as far as shes went...i would go on and do a nude set....before her body starts to change...and noody wants to see....(i can look at her and tell gym training is not part of her life),,,,,you cant do a damn thing about gravity:wave2:

I agree, I doubt anyone can forget Christinamodel.

That was the one that sealed it for me on the NN models. The wait isn't worth it. 9" cleavage due to gravity just isn't sexy.

The whole NN nude scene is really getting old and with disappointment after disappointment I'm quickly losing interest.

I just wish Nikki didn't have the stud in her nose I can't stand them and fixate on it every time I see her photos, it's almost as distracting as Kate's hoof.

Nikki still with all that's going on is still one if not the hottest NN out there, IMO.

All this talk is getting tiresome, It's simple really.

Marketing and capitalization, 'strike the Iron while it's hot' as the saying goes and these NN girls will milk every last subscriber out of their money and run the whole NN scene into the ground before they're finished. They don't give a shit about any of them, but why should they? :dunno:

That said, so long as there are those that like NN and worship these women, they will continue to make money. Until of course they loose that which sets them apart, like the aforementioned Christina Model, in her hay day she was stunning and now she's lost it IMO. Nikki is no exception and I agree that her looks are straying more and more from when I felt she was the best, I was a member, and now I am not. :thumbsup:

I'd love to organize an unprecedented boycott, if you will, to put a stop to the NN industry. However, no matter how much I'd like to, I'd still rather get a glimpse at some of these ladies than none at all. So let's encourage them and follow them all the more, keep the material flowing, these days if you're crafty you won't need to pay a dime for the material.

Let's just not make them rich doing it, because if we do, then we're just as stupid as they think we are. :2 cents:

Last edited:

i would not consider her in the girls category at all. i saw pics of her with a dildo and i was so damn disappointed. i was happy to see she had done a dildo set and it turned out it was only used to cover her pussy. not once did she put it in her mouth or even between her boobs. i think she should have gotten topless long time back. the girl should have atleast shown more of her asshole if not anything else. she is without a doubt still the hottest mom out there on the net. i still have no doubt in her body but she has to show it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would think at some point the complainers would stop, but they continue to prove me wrong. I barely come in here, and they are the reason for it because when I do I have to read half a page filled with them. After all this time I can't believe somebody would go through all the trouble just to write about the fact she doesn’t do nude. If there are really tons of people out there that you people supposedly like a lot better why aren't you posting in their threads instead. She still has a lot of fans that don't care, and obviously Nikki doesn’t care and won't be influenced by it either since she has gone this long. Give it up. Either she someday will go nude or she won't. That all there is too it. Why can’t people enjoy what she does do instead of focusing on what she doesn’t do.

people always have to give there two cents i suppose.... fuck, i'm happy i'm a blueballed nikki fan cause at least she shows her nips from time to time and not a like a kari sweets fan, i definitly feel for those dudes, lol