• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNN

Just like Kari Sweets and Karla Spice......

Have you noticed how popular they use to be......?
I mean, they still are popular, but look how their threads are dying.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN

Have you noticed how boring it is that people keep complaining about the same things over and over, and keep bringing Kari Sweets into the NDN thread.

I'm turned off by the "Hands over nipples" girls, but come on. If you're not going to contribute to a thread with something more than the same nonsensical crap that dozens of others have, don't post at all. These threads are actually meant to be for celebrating the girls, not bitching because they won't show you everything. :2 cents:

H

Have you noticed how many people make a big stink about a non nude model not going nude? I mean non nude, is non nude for a reason. Yes there are zip sets, but they arent part of the content you would pay for on thier site as they are seperate payments.

And as I've said before, she still hasnt announced if her new site will be nn or not.

Yeah and anyone who pays to join a site with a monthly subscribtion should get the additional content, not be extorted in a sense to pay even more for the zip sets. It's simple really, if your a member you get the zip sets included. Which is why I've cancelled all my subs to any site, these days it's not worth it and you'll find the content for free somewhere if your resourceful.

In regards to her going nude, at this point who gives a flying @#$% honestly....she should have done so long ago and certainly not after giving birth, does this thrust her into the "MILF" category now?

Eh either way Nikki and Christina Model both made the same mistake and if they WERE going to show the goods it should have been before getting tied down or reproducing....now if and when they do show it all, it's horrid and not something I would pay to see, before sure but not now.

They have no concept of how to market themselves and are led into the industry by greedy bastards who are less than intelligent. Oh and don't feed me the BS that they are NN and capitalizing on it, sure there are some who pay to see nothing, but they probably represent about 30% of the subscribers so that's not good enough to tread water when the rest abandon ship.

So I'm not bitching that she or they don't show it all, but I can sympathize with those that do, I'm simply saying that if they do, I'm sorry IMO it's too late.:2 cents::o

Yeah and anyone who pays to join a site with a monthly subscribtion should get the additional content, not be extorted in a sense to pay even more for the zip sets. It's simple really, if your a member you get the zip sets included. Which is why I've cancelled all my subs to any site, these days it's not worth it and you'll find the content for free somewhere if your resourceful.

In regards to her going nude, at this point who gives a flying @#$% honestly....she should have done so long ago and certainly not after giving birth, does this thrust her into the "MILF" category now?

Eh either way Nikki and Christina Model both made the same mistake and if they WERE going to show the goods it should have been before getting tied down or reproducing....now if and when they do show it all, it's horrid and not something I would pay to see, before sure but not now.

They have no concept of how to market themselves and are led into the industry by greedy bastards who are less than intelligent. Oh and don't feed me the BS that they are NN and capitalizing on it, sure there are some who pay to see nothing, but they probably represent about 30% of the subscribers so that's not good enough to tread water when the rest abandon ship.

So I'm not bitching that she or they don't show it all, but I can sympathize with those that do, I'm simply saying that if they do, I'm sorry IMO it's too late.:2 cents::o
She's making over 100K per year, I really don't think she finds it neccissary to go nude