• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Phil77

Banned
bump cause it deserves to be on top

I have been following this thread from the start, will this girl ever show us some pink, and I wonder if there is some pearsings under those thongs seeing that she loves those nippel rings

TWATMAN said:
I have been following this thread from the start, will this girl ever show us some pink, and I wonder if there is some pearsings under those thongs seeing that she loves those nippel rings
My guess would be "yes," considering all the other piercings and tatts. She's gonna have to eventually show and do more if this is her career path. Unfortunately, as Eddie has stated before, we may all be in for a big dissapointment. Nevertheless, pretty face and a nice rack. She has the ability to give that look to make you want to fuck her silly.

As much as I would LOVE the ten gurlies, such as nextdoor nikki, peachez 18, zoey model, and the most recent hottie, sweet krissy go fully visable topless or completely nude, I don't think that they will, for the simple fact that they don't NEED to. The gurlies are making some bank now without having to show it all. How much MORE can they make if they show it all? In a surprising twist, I like the whole tease aspect of the gurl's photo shoots.

This girl falls in the cock teaser group BIG TIME:o

She can wear seethroug tops but still is shy to show the hooters

:dunno: :ak47: :banana: