• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Under boob video is underwhelming
Hard disagree on my end. This is exactly the kinda video I would like to enjoy more consistently. Videos like last week were one of my biggest gripes even as a subscriber on a consistent basis like I used to be.

You would get that one video a week and if it wasn't to your liking you would have to wait a whole other week to hope for a better one, and even then you would have a chance to not be impressed.

I'm not hard to impress on the Nikki front if I get boobs and nips. That's how I became a fan back in the Phil-Flash days when I was in middle school.

Hard disagree on my end. This is exactly the kinda video I would like to enjoy more consistently. Videos like last week were one of my biggest gripes even as a subscriber on a consistent basis like I used to be.

You would get that one video a week and if it wasn't to your liking you would have to wait a whole other week to hope for a better one, and even then you would have a chance to not be impressed.

I'm not hard to impress on the Nikki front if I get boobs and nips. That's how I became a fan back in the Phil-Flash days when I was in middle school.
I get it, you like boobs. I like more parts of her. I love the freckles on her nose. The way her shoulders taper beautifully down her lower back and flare out perfectly to her hips. Every part of her body is nearly perfectly proportioned. I also like her boobs to🤪😜

New vid is meh. Her panties are see-through so a few decent shots, and she squats a few times and the side of her pussy is exposed, but only a little. Hardly anything in the way of nipple slips. No candid shots or anything. It's like a long version of a normal video without any BTS content.