• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Honestly, I’m glad they stop with the pics. To wait an entire week for some pics. Lame

Sure, if you're counting the days :facepalm: I don't care if it's weekly or a monthly release, some pics from time to time would be nice. Normally the videos are about her boobs or she uses a dildo but with her panties on, but in the pictorials she always ends completly naked, so I guess there must be hundreds of pussy shots. And after Slippery Slopes, maybe they could be more willingly to release some of those outtakes.

Well the new update is up. It looks good but haven’t seen it. Maybe someone can provide feedback

Squirting Good Time Full-

Mumblez says it runs 45 minutes as he put each of 3 camera angles back to back in the video. That was the squirting dildo video and the first time she wore nipples shields IIRC.

Good video.

More or less the same footage as original with a little extra from each angle.

Mumblez notes the criticism he received on the original release about how it was cut together. I'm willing to wager that it was mostly - though not exclusively - me who made the fuss. Now, after seeing the original footage, I have to admit that I think he cut it together as well as could be done with the angles he had to work with. I was wrong about the editing. My apologies.

I like how shes seems to be quietly getting turned on by the action of stroking a cumming cock (even a fake one) - its more obvious in the interludes between the action than the action itself. So rare when the pretenses are removed and she's just being herself in a sexual way. Hot.

Good video.

More or less the same footage as original with a little extra from each angle.

Mumblez notes the criticism he received on the original release about how it was cut together. I'm willing to wager that it was mostly - though not exclusively - me who made the fuss. Now, after seeing the original footage, I have to admit that I think he cut it together as well as could be done with the angles he had to work with. I was wrong about the editing. My apologies.

I like how shes seems to be quietly getting turned on by the action of stroking a cumming cock (even a fake one) - its more obvious in the interludes between the action than the action itself. So rare when the pretenses are removed and she's just being herself in a sexual way. Hot.

There have been so many good ones over the years that I forgot how sexy this one was! With the advent of the nipple shields, unexpected pop shot during the blowjob and the tit fucking with pop Nikki really turned out great content here. Yes, it is a dildo, but it's a fucking squirting dildo.

Perhaps Nikki's comments in this video don't rise to people's expectations of dirty talk (so suggestive) but some of it is definitely spicy!

SuperCJ's Favourite Pics

www.nikkisims.com :heart:

7_m.jpg

8_l.jpg

10_m.jpg

12_m.jpg

15_m.jpg

Went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised... Though the nipple shield was hiding very little, what I enjoyed was the fake cum in mouth and Nikki's reaction to it... That too 3 times... I am satisfied.. Though it kinda makes me wish how her other fake dong sucking would have panned out if they had the fake cum option

Went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised... Though the nipple shield was hiding very little, what I enjoyed was the fake cum in mouth and Nikki's reaction to it... That too 3 times... I am satisfied.. Though it kinda makes me wish how her other fake dong sucking would have panned out if they had the fake cum option

Nikki Sims - The Mess (a happy ending)

Via Reddit

ha I just realized his his published release date is April 1st. What a joke.

You would think he would learn to just put, "Coming soonish" and then post whenever he can. Continually missing your own self impossed deadlines and making them very public is terrible for business. It would be better if he puts "coming soonish" so when he finally does post we react with, "Oh hey. he's back. Check this out." as apposed to, "FINALLY! That fool was supposed to post 6 weeks ago." Bad business strategy if you ask me.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
You would think he would learn to just put, "Coming soonish" and then post whenever he can. Continually missing your own self impossed deadlines and making them very public is terrible for business. It would be better if he puts "coming soonish" so when he finally does post we react with, "Oh hey. he's back. Check this out." as apposed to, "FINALLY! That fool was supposed to post 6 weeks ago." Bad business strategy if you ask me.

I agree with you. My intentions are always well... but then... yup... another spitball lands on my forehead. It’s been some shitty weeks and months for sure.

I will be back, and better than ever!

This entire shit I am in now, has for me personally... taken the form of a snake shedding skin. To help keep me motivated to get through the tedious mind fucking tasks, I have been playing “Shedding Skin” by Pantera a lot. It also helps take tension and anger away.

If you are interested...

I am represented by an aggressive attorney and probably 1/3 through the process. I spent $225 on printer ink and paper over 14 days of printing, sorting, stapling, gathering, and readying all of the documents required to produce. Statements, mortgage, personal possessions with value, financial affidavit (long form) (OMFG). Now that that is done, I am answering an Interrogatory, which is several pages with several questions. Each question has questions within it.

Example: list everything you own and for each item state when acquired, cost, value at time of separation, value at time of this action served, present value, marital or non-marital, state fact proving the property is marital or non marital, who do you believe should be awarded this item, etc. if you run out of space, attach additional sheets.

I would rather do 10 years of tax returns all by myself than this shit. The burden is overwhelming. But I am a doer, so onward I plow. There will have to be an end to this at some point.

Shedding Skin...

- Sold 20 years of junk at yard sale

- Traded in Hummer and yard sale money for a 2019 Chevy Silverado LT

- listed house and already have a purchase contract, that ball is rolling

- my remaining stuff is organized to the T, stored in stackable bins, and literally ready to be moved.

- future outlook... own as little property as possible and absolutely no serious relationships WHAT SO EVER!

No promises, but I am starting to feel like I can get back to my computer pretty soon. Almost everything that I can think of or needs to be done now is done or behind me, except these fucking interrogatories.

Anyway, that’s the latest. And to those of you who continue to support me, I am very grateful. You are helping me out big time! I will return the favor soon.

This whole thread is like a bizarre self help group. Have the last of Nikki's diehards convincing one another that they haven't thrown hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars away on this chick to see basically the same shit for at least a decade. Eight seconds of pussy and the crowd goes wild. And then there is Phil telling us this weird, endless sob story about why he can't publish even one set a month because he's getting divorced, like nobody has ever gotten divorced and still kept a job.

This whole thread is like a bizarre self help group. Have the last of Nikki's diehards convincing one another that they haven't thrown hundreds, possibly thousands of dollars away on this chick to see basically the same shit for at least a decade. Eight seconds of pussy and the crowd goes wild. And then there is Phil telling us this weird, endless sob story about why he can't publish even one set a month because he's getting divorced, like nobody has ever gotten divorced and still kept a job.

https://imgur.com/lFQ2zB2

lFQ2zB2.jpg