• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I liked the old Night vision camera video starting with Nikki riding and ending with an almost tit job..

Crave you in color and uncut as well as topless dildo footjob including all angles would be great also. (Not a big foot fan, but Nikki looks great in that position)

Considering the quality of the cams back in those days, Nikki could have moved back some 10 feet away from camera and played with a dildo... We still wouldn't have seen anything from the grainy images, but would have gotten a serious case of blue balls during every camshow...

A quick word about Nikki's subreddit, r/nikki_sims.

The fan-run social media site got a makeover yesterday so you may want to check it out. :computer: If anyone has a better biography than just her stats, likes & dislikes please post a link.
Reddit tip, just add a 'p' in the URL (after the word 'reddit') and you can see all the pictures/gifs on that forum in a slideshow. So change www.reddit.com/r/nikki_sims to www.redditp.com/r/nikki_sims and enjoy! It saves lots of clicking when driving one handed :bounce:.

Hope this week update is good! Last 3 been ehh ehh ...not bad but just ehh. More interesting and cool than sexy but still ehh. I think personally I get more excited about the “what will it be” than the actual video lol

Hope this week update is good! Last 3 been ehh ehh ...not bad but just ehh. More interesting and cool than sexy but still ehh. I think personally I get more excited about the “what will it be” than the actual video lol

You generally get one higher octane release per month. The last one was cute but tame. The one before that was as you mentioned. The one, two before the last, was pretty good but not quite as fire as Slippery Slopes before it. Can we expect another Slippery Slopes this month after getting Kitty Shave? Who knows....

Mumblez has material that would qualify but he also does want to give it all out at once. Not much we can do but keep our fingers crossed.

What do you mean? The fight between those ants was amazing! :cool:
vlcsnap-2019-04-21-22h39m52s603.jpg

:facepalm:

The new one can't be worse, it can't...

Crave you in color and uncut as well as topless dildo footjob including all angles would be great also. (Not a big foot fan, but Nikki looks great in that position)

Crave You is definitely near the top of my most wanted list. Unfortunately, the odds that we'll ever get it uncut are pretty darn slim. As per the man himself, the raw cut is basically Nikki explicitly naked for a good half of it (it's a 40+ min video!). Apparently the filming was a bit fractious as well. I'd love to see it, even an audio-muted version, but it's probably too explicit for Mumblez to release without feeling like he's disrespecting his wife.

Disappointing, I know. Perhaps they'll have a change of heart down the road? It would be a nice final send off video, collaged with music - perhaps a Naughty Edit in color?

One can only hope and dream.

Crave You is definitely near the top of my most wanted list. Unfortunately, the odds that we'll ever get it uncut are pretty darn slim. As per the man himself, the raw cut is basically Nikki explicitly naked for a good half of it (it's a 40+ min video!). Apparently the filming was a bit fractious as well. I'd love to see it, even an audio-muted version, but it's probably too explicit for Mumblez to release without feeling like he's disrespecting his wife.

Disappointing, I know. Perhaps they'll have a change of heart down the road? It would be a nice final send off video, collaged with music - perhaps a Naughty Edit in color?

Now you've made me want to see that desperately. When did Mumbz say all that BTW? And did he say they definitely won't release it or that he's not sure?

Now you've made me want to see that desperately. When did Mumbz say all that BTW? And did he say they definitely won't release it or that he's not sure?

Email conversation from March 2nd .

mumblez said:
I doubt if Crave will ever be released. Although it is 50+ minutes of Nikki pretty much naked the whole time, that would be completely disrespectful of me to post.

Seems pretty definite to me.

Doesn't have to be a "full" version, it could be just a Making of, like Hitachi Torture, they had 2+ hours recorded. And it could be explicit from the hand camera, but maybe not too much from a side camera. Who knows.

I wonder what happened with the pics, they must have outtakes from every set but it has been a while since the last release.

Honestly, I’m glad they stop with the pics. To wait an entire week for some pics. Lame
Doesn't have to be a "full" version, it could be just a Making of, like Hitachi Torture, they had 2+ hours recorded. And it could be explicit from the hand camera, but maybe not too much from a side camera. Who knows.

I wonder what happened with the pics, they must have outtakes from every set but it has been a while since the last release.

I much prefer videos but yeah, some unreleased pics/galleries would be nice.