• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
New video out. Really enjoyable. I liked how they showed an overhead bj - gives a nice look at her profile. Something appealing about watching a woman reach for a dick - like they're "in it to win it." Favourite part is her playfulness while figuring things out and the quiet moment in the first 3-4 minutes where it's just her looking out into space, thinking, absently nibbling on her lip. Such a beautiful, natural, intimate human moment that are too few in her collection.

For everyone who is just looking for skin: there's a fuck tonne of nipples and dildo blowing.

SuperCJ's Favourite Pics

www.nikkisims.com :heart:

1_m.jpg

Nikki%20Sims%20%2893%29_l.jpg

4_m.jpg

9_l.jpg

12a_l.jpg

New video out. Really enjoyable. I liked how they showed an overhead bj - gives a nice look at her profile. Something appealing about watching a woman reach for a dick - like they're "in it to win it." Favourite part is her playfulness while figuring things out and the quiet moment in the first 3-4 minutes where it's just her looking out into space, thinking, absently nibbling on her lip. Such a beautiful, natural, intimate human moment that are too few in her collection.

For everyone who is just looking for skin: there's a fuck tonne of nipples and dildo blowing.

Alright, I have to give a real review since this guy didn't give the full picture. She's wearing a mesh top the entire time, so the nipples are poking through. No "uncovered" nipples at all. It's basically 20 minutes of a mesh top and sucking on a dildo.

Way to bring it home, Dude.

Alright, I have to give a real review since this guy didn't give the full picture. She's wearing a mesh top the entire time, so the nipples are poking through. No "uncovered" nipples at all. It's basically 20 minutes of a mesh top and sucking on a dildo.

It's a BTS of the making of a vid released 2 years ago. Everybody who's seen the original knows your "full picture" - that the video features her in a mesh top sucking a dildo.

I never said her nipples were "uncovered" but technically there is nothing covering her nipples in the vid, sooo...what's your point?

Below another "real review" from PBS Forums:

TheDudee:

"The Sun is hot and water is wet; you totes didn't mention that, Neil Degrass Tyson. So superficial. Cosmos is fake news."

Everyone else:

"Is this guy actually autistic?"

So... it's the same video, 15 minutes longer, from those 15 minutes she expends 4 looking out into space, apparently having some very deep thoughts and then she's playful.

Actually I loved the previous video she posted where her starfish got exposed... But what I loved is the first few minutes after she removes her bra... The way she casually exposed her tits without any hurry to hide them... That was the template I wished she followed instead of her usual panicky breast control mode or full topless ( I have watched her topless video just once and deleted it... I was bored already )... It's a pity she retired...

Actually I loved the previous video she posted where her starfish got exposed... But what I loved is the first few minutes after she removes her bra... The way she casually exposed her tits without any hurry to hide them... That was the template I wished she followed instead of her usual panicky breast control mode or full topless ( I have watched her topless video just once and deleted it... I was bored already )... It's a pity she retired...

She made two fully topless videos (at least) where she did not hide anything and I can assure you most people don't find them boring, but to each their own!

There's of course the Springer tape and Phil's "Bad Influence" set that has a video. Both of which are pretty low quality by today's standards.

She hasn't technically done fully topless on her site, but there's a handful that's basically there. The honey video, blacklight pony (after color/lighting correction), figuring out videos, nipple ring workout, and tub time are all videos that you might as well call them topless. There's plenty of other honorable mentions that she's released over the years. I agree with midorimd, I would have liked to see her go the direction of the casual flashing. She could have kept the tease thing up, but just don't be in a rush to cover them up all the time. We would have got the pay off and she could have still essentially stuck with her style. It's not like she was passionately against her nipples being on the site.

But oh well, that ship has sailed. The best of Nikki is likely behind us.

Refresh my memory....which vid is this? Thanks.

She made two fully topless videos (at least) where she did not hide anything and I can assure you most people don't find them boring, but to each their own!

When someone says something bad about Nikki, the usual reply is " there are 100s of other girls doing nude stuff... Go there.. ". The reason I stuck with Nikki is because of the teasing stuffs... While it gave more frustration most of the time, it was enjoyable... Now after watching 3 minutes of that Phil's topless video of Nikki, I didn't like it... Flashing her tits for seven minutes straight is not the Nikki I enjoy watching... I got bored of watching the toplessness and started thinking, " when she will remove her panties? "... At that moment, Nikki became yet another topless model and I want my topless model to play with the dildo because showing tits is not enough anymore... Oh well, the ship has sailed