• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
New Christmas sybian video is absolutely pointless. No tits or pussy. I have no idea why they thought it would be a good BTS video. I was hoping for something more hardcore like dildo riding when I saw the preview.

Stop bitching!!!!!! Just look and move on till the next one. Nobody cares ur disappointed. I am too but who cares.

Steampunk Nikki- (more)

14.jpg

I don't take offense to stuff these years. I have become wiser you could say. I do like to troll now and then when idiots give me the opportunity :)

Bitch tits... lol. Yeah ever since Dawn moved out I have been eating mostly organic and not to much junk. I stay away from pop, chips, and candy... UNLESS I have to get gas... then I might buy a snickers or three. Don't worry I am not going vegan or any of those weird things... I eat a steak once a month too. Anyway, it only took me about three weeks after she moved out to get from 185 down to 160. I feel pretty good. I wasn't fat... but I certainly had more meat on me and the inner tube was starting. But it's gone now... sheeeeeeeew!

I don't have much more topless. I do have a bit though. The next set, there is a decent stash shot or two from the side. Not full on topless-ism though.

Glad you don't, even though i was mad at you for awhile, i mean the updates has been very few and between... i wish you would speed things up. Under my impression you should have the original shots of everything, like 150+ tiffany teen in hq, 200+ princessbblueyez and 250+ nikki ? i mean you have content for 10 years to come if you just released 1 set per week in uncompressed quality, i wish you would.

Whats the story about Princessblueyez? Why did guys fall apart? To me she was the most beautiful of the 4 big ones you had even though all 4 have made a solid improvements on my wrist strength so to speak :) There's a video with Cassandra C in pink getting oiled up in a pool, you're definitely the guy behind the camera... this set must be released asap in hq, she looked so beautiful that day.

Keep it up phil, sorry for the hate but not sorry, you're a lucky son of a bitch.

The recent Nikki Sybian video is like those ifeelmyself videos with the focus on face... As for imagining, if only mumz didn't pull off the dong attachment and made Nikki act as if she is taking it in....

The recent Nikki Sybian video is like those ifeelmyself videos with the focus on face... As for imagining, if only mumz didn't pull off the dong attachment and made Nikki act as if she is taking it in....

Fair point-

But I think this was their first outing with that monster and Nikki didn't know what to think. The vibrations were clearly uncomfortable for her and she really didn't like it. She mentioned in a later cam show that they didn't know if they would send it back or not, IIRC.

Some women can take that and some can not. Jenna Jameson rode Howard Stern's sybian with the no-dong attachment (clothed) and it was hot as hell. For a great sybian video you can check out the Abella Danger scene over at Brazzers where she rode one like a champ then got fucked hard afterwards.

How about the few kitty shots. Underwater kitty shot was pretty clear. The initial one was pretty spot on too.
Haven't had a chance to watch too costly yet. Looking forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

How about the few kitty shots. Underwater kitty shot was pretty clear. The initial one was pretty spot on too.
Haven't had a chance to watch too closely yet. Looking forward to it.

It is a step in the right direction, but you guys hyped it too much. The kitty shots are from above at the beginning where you can't see anything and in the water, which is extremely blurry and covered by her hand one second later. There really are no legit kitty shots. The boob shots are from above with lotion, through the water (decent), on the drone in the pool which we have already seen, and in the car which we have also seen. I understand that it was supposed to be a GoPro video, but too much was re-released content. You guys may think I'm hating, but I'm really not. I love Nikki and her videos. I am trying to provide constructive feedback to the person who is actually continuing this at this point - her hubby Mumblez.

Yeah, but it was nice ;) At least they put all those clips in one video and not separately.
I think most of us disliked that Halloween video, but this tiny part was better than the whole video.
And the car scene is old, yes, but in the original it was fast forward, in real time is better, I guess people asked for it, so... It's like the sushi video, I wouldn't matter if they released the whole thing, without editing.

I am trying to provide constructive feedback to the person who is actually continuing this at this point - her hubby Mumblez.
tl;dr: There is nothing to be gained at this point.

The irony is not lost on me, but I think the days of offering constructive feedback are moot; nothing new is being created at this time so there is little to "construct." Nikki has packed up her toys and gone home. Mumblez is still releasing stuff with the longstanding "tease" motif (read: "no pussy"). This is not changing because he has to keep old material viable and "no kitty" is her rule and he abides it (like any sane husband would).

It's her body and her call to make and I don't think she's changed her feelings on how she wants her body represented on the site. Frankly, I wonder if she's invested much consideration at all in the site of late. I doubt it. I think she's so sick of it that she's probably off-loaded all headspace on the site to Mumblez to deal with. So Mumblez does his best to work within parameters while juggling a full time life, other job and family.

In summary: you may get the occasional flash here or there, but that's it. Don't sweat it.

phil-flash

Approved Content Owner
Glad you don't, even though i was mad at you for awhile, i mean the updates has been very few and between... i wish you would speed things up. Under my impression you should have the original shots of everything, like 150+ tiffany teen in hq, 200+ princessbblueyez and 250+ nikki ? i mean you have content for 10 years to come if you just released 1 set per week in uncompressed quality, i wish you would.

Whats the story about Princessblueyez? Why did guys fall apart? To me she was the most beautiful of the 4 big ones you had even though all 4 have made a solid improvements on my wrist strength so to speak :) There's a video with Cassandra C in pink getting oiled up in a pool, you're definitely the guy behind the camera... this set must be released asap in hq, she looked so beautiful that day.

Keep it up phil, sorry for the hate but not sorry, you're a lucky son of a bitch.

I know about the updates... I hate it too! It's getting better and I plan for it to keep getting better. I will look for that set of Blueyez in the pool and add it to my up coming stuff.

I am glad I could supply you with extra wrist strength... haahahaha! I think MeganQt made my wrists hulk-like.