• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
How's the latest update? Doesn't look like something i've seen before. :chickendance:

It's from early 2015. It was never released because they tried shooting it 6 different ways and they didn't like any of them. She looks gorgeous as usual but I think their initial instincts were correct.

Although I love viewing boobs from various different angles, never been a fan of this extreme top view and bottom view... Doesn't create the same effect as a front on.. Not talking about Nikki but in general..

We all know it's out there. It's not a crime to want more of it. The fact that it's out there makes it silly that she doesn't do topless content and is so passionately against it.

It is a onlyfans video. she did a throwback video on a throwback video lol...still a cool vid but for those who've seen it...ehh
I liked this weeks video but didn't she say that whatever she post on Only fans will not be on nikkisims.com and vice versa? :facepalm:

Anyways, I wonder what she will do this Halloween. Make a new video or put up unused Wax Torture stuff? We will see in a few weeks.