• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

watched this vid and the way she could make it different than the ones she did about 8 months ago would be some hot sexy talk. Spice it up and get rid of that dead air during the entire time of this vid. Yeah, I hope she gains some weight to fill those boobs out again (I watched Sugar Sugar again and those tits were full as hell and she was still tight). Until then, she could tell me to imagine my hot sticky jizz being the chocolate syrup she is pouring over her boobs. Tell me to keep stroking, as she squeezes her boobs together, to make sure my love seed fully covers her soft bouncy tits. You know, so crazy bat shit talk like that. Hell she could even read it from some cue cards posted in the background for all I care. Hell, trying to help her out her since I know she isn't going to do hardcore. Spice it up baby, Spice it up.

Going into the new year-

I (for one) would like to see the mini bikini that was suggested on here months ago. Members brought it up in a webcam and even linked some bikini options. Perhaps we should mention it again at the next camshow.

If she goes with the mini bikini then the next thing is what does she do?

I think a boob challenge would work. She tends to be more risque when Joey is coaxing her along. Have him oil her boobs up before she puts on the mini to get them nice and slick. Then try the stair challenge, push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks and that damn shake thing.

Maybe this isn't as sexy as some would like but it would definitely be a fun video, as most of her boob challenges are!