• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The latest swim video is one of the best this year and is probably in the top 10 she has done.

I'm partial to the honey tits, paint and hitachi torture ones myself.

The latest swim video is one of the best this year and is probably in the top 10 she has done.

I'm partial to the honey tits, paint and hitachi torture ones myself.

I agree and july 24th's video (White Lace Baby Oil) looks even better! :D This video promised to be epic!!

I'm actually going to respectfully disagree here. While the recent swim video is rather lengthy views of her boobs, it's while she's under water or moving around. For some reason, unless it's completely bare nip and nothing blocking it, sheer clothing, or other effects like darkness, I don't go crazy over it. Certainly I believe honey tits was her most revealing video ever, so I agree there. Personally, I think within the next year or two she will begin full topless, because with videos like the honey one, what's left to hide? She's gotten so revealing over the last year or two that she can't really tease anymore without doing so. Just my 2 cents.

I'm actually going to respectfully disagree here. While the recent swim video is rather lengthy views of her boobs, it's while she's under water or moving around. For some reason, unless it's completely bare nip and nothing blocking it, sheer clothing, or other effects like darkness, I don't go crazy over it. Certainly I believe honey tits was her most revealing video ever, so I agree there. Personally, I think within the next year or two she will begin full topless, because with videos like the honey one, what's left to hide? She's gotten so revealing over the last year or two that she can't really tease anymore without doing so. Just my 2 cents.

People have been saying this for 6 years, yet she keeps finding ways.

It's not like she's shy, or afraid to show it all. She's shown them completely bare in front of a televised audience before, and has shown them to (us) dozens of times. It's also not like we, as the viewing consumer, are standing in a set with her for her to feel embarrassed. She's making money doing it this way, and she advertises as a tease, so there's literally no reason for her to do anything else.

I think she may move on to full topless eventually. For no other reason than the tease factor does she not show the nips. She shows about everything else except the 'Love Oval" which isn't coming anytime soon. She shows her bare ass regularly and the 'Landing Strip' is in full view. She shakes her boobs by holding her nipples so you can see the sides of the nipples.

Just observations. No criticisms. This is what she does and why others and I subscribe from time to time. It's her thing.

On a side note I don't even really look at or have interest in the other girls at her site. None have caught my eye.

Last edited:
I think she may move on to full topless eventually. For no other reason than the tease factor does she not show the nips. She shows about everything else except the 'Love Oval" which isn't coming anytime soon. She shows her bare ass regularly and the 'Landing Strip' is in full view. She shakes her boobs by holding her nipples so you can see the sides of the nipples.

Just observations. No criticisms. This is what she does and why others and I subscribe from time to time. It's her thing.

On a side note I don't even really look at or have interest in the other girls at her site. None have caught my eye.

And that is because they show it all...