• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jerm74

Banned
Here's what happened with her latest video. Back in July/August '13 they shot this shit and watched it and said "Well, this is about as sexy as a wet glove". But they had it in case they didn't have any ideas for the winter, which is perfect because this has been a cold winter. So, they posted this dumb video of them swimming in their massive pool that their idiot subscribers paid for to make up for their lack of ideas and here we are.

Seriously, this video is about as sexy as having your dick slammed shut by a car door.

They all said, with their pants around their ankles waiting for her next set on Freeones...

- - - Updated - - -

They all said, with their pants around their ankles waiting for her next set on Freeones...

mriwck

Banned
Funny.. she could show her tits in front of millions of people on Jerry Springer show, but can't do that for the peopel supporting her and her website. If you guys want the change, then demand it don't let her and her husband keep doing this boring teasing for another 5 years lol.

Yeah why is her being topless an issue? It's happened enough already, why the "mystique"?

I don't think it's an "issue", it's rather that the teasing keep the fans coming back, hoping for a slip or topless/pussy shots :p I keep thinking that Nikki will go full nude but it will take time and there's nothing I can do personally to speed things up > >