• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I finally found a candid/homemade hardcore BJ and topless clip of Nikki at a tube site. It isn't labeled with her name and is quite old as it was before she got all the tattoos. After hearing her voice and seeing her body I knew it was her straight away! I am surprised no one else has found it yet...

Although I am reluctant to link it straight away, knowing her site and that she hasn't done hardcore or real nudity on there, it wouldn't surprise me is she even knew it was online.

However I understand people may not believe me which is understandable so I will post a screen shot from the clip...

Has she done HC?

Has she done HC?

No she hasn't. The clip this guy is talking about looks nothing like her. That guy is out of his mind. It took only a matter of a few clicks to find the vid too. Nothing special.

Nikki will never do HC... she did the closest thing to HC in the 'batter up' set/video. There was a fake bj and then a POV scene where she rode the guy. Was a good scene. More like that would be nice. I doubt there will be many more like that one though. It's always give a little and then wait like 4 months for something to really happen again. Personally I think she'll retire in a few years. At some point she'll have to come to terms that her career as a tease model has run its course. We'll probably see some more of the goods but it's not going to be for awhile.

New set - 02.02.14

10.jpg

Nikki - XLVIII

I think this set wasn't announced, but enjoy guys !!!

:)