• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yeah, I guess the idea that it's mainly people trying to drive traffic to their sites makes sense.

Shame, as it makes sites like this far less interesting.
Oh well.

I do hope she's invested her money well. Can't see how she can be retaining many users. Sure, there are new 18 year old boys every day, but why would a current 18 year old be very interested in Nikki? She's getting close to 30!

Well I figure at 20-25/month per person multiplied by about 10,000(Just throwing a number out there) Her site has about 200,000 in revenue per month. Obviously CCBill gets something and there are other administrative costs that I'm sure I can't imagine. So let's knock that down to 150,000 per month. If she got that multiplied over 10 years that's 18 Million. Figure 10 Million after taxes/etc. I think she'll be ok. lol.

By the way I have nothing to base these numbers on. Just a wild guess. But even if it's only 4,000 subscribers out there she still pulls in 7.2 Million over 10 years before taxes. BUT whatever it is that she is making.....It has to be worth it or she would have retired long ago.

Well I figure at 20-25/month per person multiplied by about 10,000(Just throwing a number out there) Her site has about 200,000 in revenue per month. Obviously CCBill gets something and there are other administrative costs that I'm sure I can't imagine. So let's knock that down to 150,000 per month. If she got that multiplied over 10 years that's 18 Million. Figure 10 Million after taxes/etc. I think she'll be ok. lol.

By the way I have nothing to base these numbers on. Just a wild guess. But even if it's only 4,000 subscribers out there she still pulls in 7.2 Million over 10 years before taxes. BUT whatever it is that she is making.....It has to be worth it or she would have retired long ago.

I would guess that the membership is a lot lower (less than 500) - I read somewhere that her best year with Phil Flash netted her about 200K (I imagine Phil probably pulled 100k off of her). But she and Mumbles aren't hurting for cash. They've got their affiliates and cash for clicks plus they own several rental properties and a bar. I'm sure they've got a bunch of passive income through investments as well. In assets alone they've got be worth at least 5 million. A conservative estimate: they're probably pulling in 150K off the site, another 60K off affiliates, 60K off their rentals, 300K off the bar, 150K off of other ventures and 30k off of investments. Say $750K/annum. Living in rural Illinois, $750k is plenty. Could it be more than that? Absolutely, it could be double, but I doubt that it would be much beyond that.

I would guess that the membership is a lot lower (less than 500) - I read somewhere that her best year with Phil Flash netted her about 200K (I imagine Phil probably pulled 100k off of her). But she and Mumbles aren't hurting for cash. They've got their affiliates and cash for clicks plus they own several rental properties and a bar. I'm sure they've got a bunch of passive income through investments as well. In assets alone they've got be worth at least 5 million. A conservative estimate: they're probably pulling in 150K off the site, another 60K off affiliates, 60K off their rentals, 300K off the bar, 150K off of other ventures and 30k off of investments. Say $750K/annum. Living in rural Illinois, $750k is plenty. Could it be more than that? Absolutely, it could be double, but I doubt that it would be much beyond that.

whatever the income, she and her dude have it dialed in regardless of her going full nude or not. Bottom line - they run a business of her teasing and bringing in the other girls to show the goods. I can't hate on that.

whatever the income, she and her dude have it dialed in regardless of her going full nude or not. Bottom line - they run a business of her teasing and bringing in the other girls to show the goods. I can't hate on that.

You know, you bring up a good point....The "other girls" I did not take that into consideration. They of course get their cut too. But of course I agree they are still laughing all the way to a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by BriX View Post

I would bet that almost all of those numbers are way too high. I'm in the real estate rental business, as well as the hospitality business, and $60K is a lot to expect from a few rental properties, and most bars barely make money (most make none). I seriously doubt they're in $750k territory.

For 2014, could we all make some New Year's resolutions???

1) Stop calling any shot of one of her nipples a "slip". She has the ability to edit everything before posting, so calling them slips is kind of foolish.

2) Can we seriously stop posting 12 versions of the same photos/videos right after one another? On this page alone there are several duplication...this thread should be 100 pages, not 631.

3) How about we stop reposting old stuff??? Yeah, she looks good in fishnet stockings, but don't post something from 3 years ago, just to increase your number of posts...ought to be a way to deduct rep power from people that post 3500 posts but most are repeats.

I think that will be enough for now.

Serious question, are any of you still paying for her stuff? I could see doing that years ago, but hard to imagine paying for her tease (good as it is, and she can be a great tease at times) at this point.

BTW, no need to slam me for only making a few posts...I deleted an old account a while back. Love the site, and love Nikki, just can do without the repetition and reposts.

I think you have a fantastic idea. Sadly, the trolls are ignoring you.

Quote Originally Posted by BriX View Post

I would bet that almost all of those numbers are way too high. I'm in the real estate rental business, as well as the hospitality business, and $60K is a lot to expect from a few rental properties, and most bars barely make money (most make none). I seriously doubt they're in $750k territory.

60K might be a bit high on the rentals (they have about 5 that I'm aware of). They're all larger homes - $1K/m*5 houses*12months = $60K?. I stand by the 300k on the bar (might pull it back to 200-250 depeneding on the clientele). Their bar is in a pseudo-rural/suburban area and is basically the only show in town; it's pub/sports bar by day, nightclub(esque) by night. A friend of mine runs the same sort of setup and nets 300K and his place is a dive in a blue-collar neighbourhood.

It's really hard to clear $1k per month on rental houses, unless they paid cash for them, but I'll stay a doubter on that.
Again, industry trends are that most bars fail in their first couple of years, very few last more than that...most that do are backed by corporations.

Good for her if they actually did invest it well.

But back to my other question...are any of you still paying for her site? I can't imagine doing so any more.

She's got a pretty healthy subscriber rate, actually. While she doesn't make as much per subscription as you guys are talking about (there are WAY more expenses than that), she has a lot more people paying for her than one would guess.

Now, back to her body please? :)