• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I was a member of Nikki's about 5 or 6 years ago. She is as boring now as she was then. I check in every once in a while to see if she realizes what decade she's in, but nothing has changed. If you all want to support her, more power to you. She hasn't 'been all that' for a long time.

It's ridiculous. She'll let her husband finger her on camera and suck off a realistic dildo, but showing her nipple is off limits? WTF? To each his own and all that, but I can't think of anything more pathetic than paying some woman to "tease" you and not show you the stuff you want to see.

She's beyond boring.

It's ridiculous. She'll let her husband finger her on camera and suck off a realistic dildo, but showing her nipple is off limits? WTF? To each his own and all that, but I can't think of anything more pathetic than paying some woman to "tease" you and not show you the stuff you want to see.

She's beyond boring.

And yet...here you both are. Oh, and she showed her nipples, clear as day, in the last video. In fact, she shows them quite a bit.

I like Nikki's nipples. :yesyes:

But will we ever see Nikki go the route of Bryci? Discuss....

No, I don't think Nikki will go down the Bryci route. More and more nip "slips" and sets like the paint one of a month or so back -possibly she will do some out and out topless sets. We'll get more masturbation videos too, but I don't think we'll see the "business end."

Nikki does what Nikki does. I don't think we'll see any radical change.

I was a member of Nikki's about 5 or 6 years ago. She is as boring now as she was then. I check in every once in a while to see if she realizes what decade she's in, but nothing has changed. If you all want to support her, more power to you. She hasn't 'been all that' for a long time.

She's beyond boring.

i come to FO forums usually everyday to the TALK & Games section and to see if any models i have selected have new stuff.
the past 2-3 or so days i kept seeing NIKKI (this thread) updated a lot ... my interest peaked again today when i see a "new" reply, i start thinking "a lot in a few days she must have show some tits and pussy for sure" .....NOPE!!!!!
how can i remove the green arrow to let me know that i have replied in a thread? i need to get removed from this thread because she is :sleep:

this is the only thread i really need to be out of, with pattycake coming in a close second! #boring

HOLY !!!!, you've all seen the last videos guys ...well, it was NOTHING compared to THIS gallery ;////; http://www.nikkisimsvideos.com/2013/07/slinky-mesh-dress/
I'm seriously impressed by this set, especially by pics 3,5 and 11 ♥♥

nikki-sims-slinky-black-dress-06.jpg