• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Please go the way Bryci has gone.10yrs gets boring but still beautifil

wow i didn't know she went hardcore. the last time i even bothered with her was like 4 years ago when she was just showing tits.

but now i might just actually sign up for her site!

FUCK U NIKKI!

I love what Bryci did. She didnt loose fans!
Part of me wants to believe that this whole time Nikki has taken fully nude shots during all these photo shoots and she will let them out in time.

love tonight's update... I'm in awe of Nikki's tight ass and sexy nipples :D

http://www.nikkisimsvideos.com/2013/04/wet-boobs-ass-and-pussy/

nikki-sims-fun-bath-17.jpg

I love what Bryci did. She didnt loose fans!
Part of me wants to believe that this whole time Nikki has taken fully nude shots during all these photo shoots and she will let them out in time.

I imagine she and her husband have all sorts of private stuff...which perhaps they like to keep private because her membership count is still gigantic compared to Bryci.

As someone who moderates such things, I can tell you that Bryci has lost memberships since going hardcore. She had a temporary spike once turning, but she was losing members quickly already, so the gain was a wash. Since then, it's plateaued and started to trickle downward. Once hardcore content is on the internet, it's easily found for free (which most people who regularly peruse this stuff look for anyway).

Nikki is going as strong as she ever has.

I imagine she and her husband have all sorts of private stuff...which perhaps they like to keep private because her membership count is still gigantic compared to Bryci.

As someone who moderates such things, I can tell you that Bryci has lost memberships since going hardcore. She had a temporary spike once turning, but she was losing members quickly already, so the gain was a wash. Since then, it's plateaued and started to trickle downward. Once hardcore content is on the internet, it's easily found for free (which most people who regularly peruse this stuff look for anyway).

Nikki is going as strong as she ever has.

:ban:

what are you fucking retarded?

webjules

Banned
A nice nip slip in this one, but the best one I saw is the Busting Out video which came out a few weeks ago. She is wearing a pink corset which she slowly unbuttons, the camera zooms in and the corset busts (pun intended) open and you see her boobs up close!

I must have totally missed that! Gotta go find that video now :D