• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ANDY76

Banned
Re: Nextdoor Nikki

ANDY76 said:
Someone JUST tried to repost that one. It's one of her first sets.
If you all are really interested in her, just look through this thread. Every set out there has been posted here. She is the most popular thread out there in terms of views and posts. I'm guilty of reposting, but let's try to cut down on them by dedicating ourselves to looking through the thread. :glugglug:

member469

Closed Account!

saint said:
Come on now... are you that excited to see her that you couldn't take the time to check the immediate prior thred to see if you are not duplicating the post? Come on now....that's just lazy. :wave:

:D get em' saint! This thread is the biggest on freeones, and the main reason for that is that people just see a set they think is new and post it. And then you get all the guys just commenting over and over about her. It still amazes me how popular this teen girl has gotten, there are way hotter babes to go nuts over. She's cute, and has nice boobs,(even though their lopsided), but has NO ass, yet she gets all this attention. Go figure.

LOL

I'll agree that there are hotter babes out there but she is very hot & I keep waiting for the one day when she shows it all....

you know why she is getting all the attention eddie, because everyone is waiting for her to strip down to nothing. (myself included) Quite frankly after the mesh tops in white and blue I do not know what the girl is waiting on. I do not know if she thinks she is too good to take it all off, but I have news for her she has virtually done it already. I say strip grap the biggest cock she can find and show us all what she's got.

Just my opinion

LOL!! Andy76, it makes me damn sleepy too!
Nightcrawler really hit a nerve there talking about what she has shown...It's not like we really haven't seen what she's got & to see it in it's full glory?!?! Well, I know she's not as curvy as some girls, there are plenty with better butts. Especially the above mentioned, the beloved Erica Rose Campbell! She smokes Nikki anyway from top to bottom...So why are we waiting to see her naked? Total suspense...She knows what she's doing. She'll take it all off before it's over with & at that point this thread will get hot for a few weeks & then die off...
Just my 2cents...

saint said:
Come on now... are you that excited to see her that you couldn't take the time to check the immediate prior thred to see if you are not duplicating the post? Come on now....that's just lazy. :wave:

it has a few diff pics

Last edited: