• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member469

Closed Account!
Re: Nextdoor Nikki

Diode said:
Im not sure if this has been posted but this thread is too large to search through.
http://www.topless-babes.com/galleries/nikki/ndn295/

I'm curious about the girl sitting in the very front in the picture where they're siiting on the yellow tarp holding they're legs out-stretched. Anyone know her name?

It doesn't take much to check the last couple pages of a thread to see if a certain link has been posted. Some links have been posted from that shoot. The girl in question is Princess Blue Eyes.

Thanks

Next door Nikki

has anyone got any pics of Nikki with her nipples out - desperate to see just how juicy they are

ANDY76

Banned

Will Nikki ever show us her full tits, i'm getting fed up with her teasing! :sleep:

ANDY76 said:
Will Nikki ever show us her full tits, i'm getting fed up with her teasing! :sleep:

I read somewhere else, I think Mad Thumbs Talk, that she has stated she will never do topless. I think it was in a thread where they were talking about Tiffany Teen quitting. They had the actual quote from her. Which is quite amusing since she does have pics in see-through that don't really leave much to the imagination.

VaultDweller said:
It doesnt suprise me that she said she wouldnt do nude. Doesnt really bother me either.

Me neither, and with the "retirement" of Tiffany, i am counting my lucky stars that Nikki is still around giving us these beautiful shots.