• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn Nikki is sexy

so i go to sign up for her website (Nikkisplaymates.con) like a dummy and i get my password and username, and her site wont take my password. The username is correct, but the password keeps failing. I tried typing the password the way they sent it to me and nothing. Then i tried it some other ways until the site brought me to a screen with her blowing a bubble and a message saying my password didnt work. I left the site and now everytime i try to go back on it tells me internet explorer couldnt connect. This only happens when i try to get back into her site. Can anyone help? mabey theres something i can do? or did she just take my money like i thought would happen?

so i go to sign up for her website (Nikkisplaymates.con) like a dummy and i get my password and username, and her site wont take my password. The username is correct, but the password keeps failing. I tried typing the password the way they sent it to me and nothing. Then i tried it some other ways until the site brought me to a screen with her blowing a bubble and a message saying my password didnt work. I left the site and now everytime i try to go back on it tells me internet explorer couldnt connect. This only happens when i try to get back into her site. Can anyone help? mabey theres something i can do? or did she just take my money like i thought would happen?

She has been around far to long to be a common hustler like that. Something is up. I'd suggest you do two things:
1. try a different browser.
2. contact the website. They'll make good on it if you've paid for a membership.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Well, she has finally given us a clear, unobstructed view of her lovely cans, in an official picture set from her website. Awesome.

It will be interesting to see if she continues like that, or if she reverts, thinking she's got people suckered in for a while again...

Well, she's got me...........
:D

Well, she has finally given us a clear, unobstructed view of her lovely cans, in an official picture set from her website. Awesome.

It will be interesting to see if she continues like that, or if she reverts, thinking she's got people suckered in for a while again...

Um...she did it with a hose outside, and again with the recent Christmas/New Year's video. She's shown them to us before, but always in tiny bits.

She won't go full-on, all the time topless or nude. This is a tease. A bait. And yes, more people will be suckered in for a long time.

It's really a brilliant business strategy. She's not screwing over anyone, because they have the choice to give her their money.

Simply amazing. This is why her website is my absolute fav. She teases and then occasionally drops bombs like this! She's been getting more and more courageous...and I like it!