• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

I'm glad you find it ridiculous. It's a niche market, and Nikki has made boat loads of money with it. You may find it ridiculous. She finds it makes her an income. I'm pretty sure you lose this one.

Fair do's to her if she makes money from it, i just can't imagine anyone who would want to pay to see a girl with clothes on
Each to their own though, i suppose

Fair do's to her if she makes money from it, i just can't imagine anyone who would want to pay to see a girl with clothes on
Each to their own though, i suppose

Dude, she's one of the most enduring internet models out there. She has been around for a very long time - something like 13 years at this point (please correct me if I'm wrong). Additionally, I think this is the most viewed thread on all of FreeOnes. She has survived a marriage and 2 kids, and her site is still going. She makes a lot of money, and has made a huge amount of money.

I'd say she's winning. And all of that without getting naked on her site, but still having fun on Jerry Springer and letting her boyfriend take naked pictures that later got leaked. But she still gets membership and makes money.

So, to anyone bitching that she doesn't show more: What the fuck would be her motivation to do so? She's doing fine as things are, thanks.

Now, having said all that, I sure as hell wish she'd just get fucking naked and give up the goods, already...

Dude, she's one of the most enduring internet models out there. She has been around for a very long time - something like 13 years at this point (please correct me if I'm wrong). Additionally, I think this is the most viewed thread on all of FreeOnes. She has survived a marriage and 2 kids, and her site is still going. She makes a lot of money, and has made a huge amount of money.

I'd say she's winning. And all of that without getting naked on her site, but still having fun on Jerry Springer and letting her boyfriend take naked pictures that later got leaked. But she still gets membership and makes money.

So, to anyone bitching that she doesn't show more: What the fuck would be her motivation to do so? She's doing fine as things are, thanks.

Now, having said all that, I sure as hell wish she'd just get fucking naked and give up the goods, already...

I think what she has done is really admirable, and i never intend to knock that.
I personally wouldn't pay for her site, but there are many people who do and she does well of that.
I agree with you, that from her point of view, there is no point in getting naked.

If it works, then why stop, i just personally don't see the attraction in it, purely IMO, but that is just me.

But as i said, if people want to join her site, and she is happy to do what she is doing.
Then why stop? You are right in that fact

sid-sexy

Banned

Nah dude, they really do suck actually, I've seen em'. They leaked out a few years ago as a test shoot even before the Springer thing happened. Everybody went gaga over them because that's all we had at the time. Since then she's actually shown much more (as like the pic above), so it's really a waste of time. If you must see it I'm sure it's out there somewhere, "Nikki Sims test shoot" or something.:2 cents:

Disagree here. There is no nude material from this period in her career. These test shots represent Nikki at her physical peak. It kills me that we never got this nude set out of her. She was just about perfect.

Too bad.

sid-sexy

Banned

I'd go with 19-20 year old Nikki as her peak... There was a lull a few years ago when she started her new site that she didn't look her best but she's really brought it back :clap:

Terry Sleeper

Closed Account

I personal love strip tease style content. I find it more appealing than hardcore by a mile.
If girls on the street were doing THIS
http://www.secretgirlstube.com/video/1501/nikkis-popsicle
http://www.secretgirlstube.com/video/1509/nikki-birthday
and didn't mind if I got up close and watched, pulled it out and spanked it to them... Then maybe I wouldn't join a tease site...
but they're not.:dunno:

Well said, Sid!