• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Next Door Nikki /Nikki Sims/Nikki's Playmates

There is a sweet spot where a business will dramatically adapt under pressure, and it's right around total annual profit losses of 20-35%. If you take much more than 40% loss you see apathy kick in. Business owners get defeated and throw in the towel when they see half of their profit dry up.

A 30% profit dip is considerable enough to motivate action but not so damaging make Nikki walk away. I agree that only a significant correction will provide impetus for change; here's hoping. I think she is trying to adapt but is reluctant to abandon her long term "tease" fans.

I like tease but I prefer the give and take between the tease and getting what I want. She needs to over a little more on "giving," and she has been, and I hope she continues to.

It's really no different than an exotic dancer.

Stupid men will keep paying for lap dances and VIP trips thinking they will suddenly be the guy who gets more out of that girl than anyone else. Well, guess what? She's an actress, and she's gotten pretty good at it by now. She can hold a conversation and convince you that you will have a blast back there, when really it's no more than what you view for free when she's on stage.

New suckers are born every day, however, and thus the revenue stream never runs dry. Right now, Nikki is probably doing just fine and will thus milk said cow for all it's worth.

jonnyk29

Closed Account

It's really no different than an exotic dancer.

Stupid men will keep paying for lap dances and VIP trips thinking they will suddenly be the guy who gets more out of that girl than anyone else. Well, guess what? She's an actress, and she's gotten pretty good at it by now. She can hold a conversation and convince you that you will have a blast back there, when really it's no more than what you view for free when she's on stage.

New suckers are born every day, however, and thus the revenue stream never runs dry. Right now, Nikki is probably doing just fine and will thus milk said cow for all it's worth.

If you think what you get during a private dance is what you can see for free when the dancer is on stage...you need to find some better clubs!!

If you think what you get during a private dance is what you can see for free when the dancer is on stage...you need to find some better clubs!!

agreed..vivid memories of the double dance i bought from two strippers..double bj and a whole lot of girl on girl!

You aren't talking about a dance club, however. You are talking about prostitution. If you want Hepatitis, be my guest. The general practice of exotic dancing goes exactly as I've described: watch her get fully naked on stage, or pay for her to be fully naked in a dirty room where you'll get to do a little touching, but probably not enough to know satisfaction (unless you are a 10 second loser, of course). Then you're out a bunch of cash, and you gained nothing more than you would have sitting in the main area.

Nikki's doing the same thing. She'll make like we are going to get more, she'll pretend that she wants you - YES YOU! - to play with her, but you're just going to get teased with an occasional flash. And it can all be had for free thanks to those few gents who actually pay for it.

When nobody pays for it, she'll have to retire or devise a new strategy. Again, that will never happen.

P.S. I haven't gone to a club in a long time, but when I did, I started finding ways to get to know the girls in real life without paying a dime in the club. Then things would happen. In the club, you are just a Mark. Likewise to Nikki, her members are walking ATM's. Nothing more, nothing less. She'll give you a peak for your dollar, but she's not going to just plop herself on a dong on camera for everyone, no matter how much you are paying.